I Believe Its Time (George Washington) NSFW - Language

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score

Just figured with Cheese not around as much I needed to get this started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a big whit blank box? :shrug:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The sons of Packers fans wish that Whis was their dad!

Oh yes...it was DEFINITELY time to rock the Washington! I hadn't seen that in ages.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's coming!

OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Apologies for the language....didn't even think about it after last year. Just figured without Cheese around as much someone needed to get that going before the playoffs.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!!

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! Cardinals, Card-i-nals.....

Classic...thanks for the reset.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He'll save the children...
but not the British children...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll save the children...
but not the British children...

He'll save the children, but not the Packer children. He'll save the children, but not the cheesehead children..

I might have to update the song to get Beanie and Tim some run in it.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards version - 2010 remix:

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like effing bulls. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Larry Fitzgerald, he has two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. In the playoffs last year he was the effing man, with a Super Bowl TD in his perfect hands....

Here comes Q, and he's out of control..he's coming at you like you have his ish that you stole. He eats opponents' brains and is a grown ass man, he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

A-dub, aaaa-dub. 6 foot twenty killing QBs for fun. Sacks, picks, made the 20-20 club..he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Sue Dockett if he rushes too fast, but Aaron Rodgers' kids wishes Dock was their dad. Calais has a sack in his brain and a block in his heart...DRC will pick you apart, he'll pick you apaaart!!

We'll spare children but not the Packer children. We'll spare children but not the Cheesehead children. We'll spare children but not Wisconsin children. We'll spare children but not the Green Bay children.

Warner has a pocket full of touchdowns and effed the ish outta the Bears, he sings praise into heaven and can score with his stare.

Beanie carries the rock and just pushes the pile, then Tim picks up the blitz to blast linebackers in style.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high, diabolical...the Packers beware, Miami beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like effing bulls. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Larry Fitzgerald, he has two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. In the playoffs last year he was the effing man, with a Super Bowl TD in his perfect hands....

Here comes Q, and he's out of control..he's coming at you like you have his ish that you stole. He eats opponents' brains and is a grown ass man, he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

A-dub, aaaa-dub. 6 foot twenty killing QBs for fun. Sacks, picks, made the 20-20 club..he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Sue Dockett if he rushes too fast, but Aaron Rodgers' kids wishes Dock was their dad. Calais has a sack in his brain and a block in his heart...DRC will pick you apart, he'll pick you apaaart!!

We'll spare children but not the Packer children. We'll spare children but not the Cheesehead children. We'll spare children but not Wisconsin children. We'll spare children but not the Green Bay children.

Warner has a pocket full of touchdowns and effed the ish outta the Bears, he sings praise into heaven and can score with his stare.

Beanie carries the rock and just pushes the pile, then Tim picks up the blitz to blast linebackers in style.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high, diabolical...the Packers beware, Miami beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

:notworthy

OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score

Damn Donald, last year you did this it forced me to do some photoshop work. After I get home from my workout I will get going on photoshop for this matchup...it worked against the Eagles last year...can't mess with tradition.

BTW, AMAZING work

OP
OP
BirdMan21

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Get Ready New Orleans.....we're Coming, We're Coming, We're Coming!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard