I am going to tonight's game.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone else? My work bought a bunch of tickets, so it will be a group thing. The problem is that our home office is in San Antonio and all these people migrated here from there. I will be the only on rooting for the Suns in our group. But hell I am used to that. I am a Cardinal fan. :mad:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
/begin sarcasm

Cardinals suck!!!!

/end sarcasm

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by WastedFate
/begin sarcasm

Cardinals suck!!!!

/end sarcasm

I don't see the sarcasm in that statement. I didn't post here to discuss the Cardinals.

Freaking Cowboys fan. Pathetic. Have you ever even been to Dallas?

No sarcasm intended.

Last edited:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
gah. I was just joking around with you and making the typical "your team sucks" statement. Im pathetic? Huh? What did I ever do to you? FYI I am a Cardinals fan, but will always be a Cowboys fan first. Hell, I root for the Cards every week (unless they're playing Dallas.) Now...let me explain to you why I am not a typical cowboys fan.

My grandfather was raised in dallas and was a diehard fan until the day he died. He raised my dad as a cowboys fan in dallas and then they had to relocated to Arizona. I was born and grew up watching Cowboy games with my dad...hence: I am a cowboys fan. Im not your typical "Jump on the bandwagon after 1992" fan. Jeez.

There was no need for you to get edgy and call my a "Pathetic freaking cowboy fan." Now please take your pointless hatred elsewhere. Thank you. :mad:

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
gah. I was just joking around with you and making the typical "your team sucks" statement. Im pathetic? Huh? What did I ever do to you? FYI I am a Cardinals fan, but will always be a Cowboys fan first. Hell, I root for the Cards every week (unless they're playing Dallas.) Now...let me explain to you why I am not a typical cowboys fan.

My grandfather was raised in dallas and was a diehard fan until the day he died. He raised my dad as a cowboys fan in dallas and then they had to relocated to Arizona. I was born and grew up watching Cowboy games with my dad...hence: I am a cowboys fan. Im not your typical "Jump on the bandwagon after 1992" fan. Jeez.

There was no need for you to get edgy and call my a "Pathetic freaking cowboy fan." Now please take your pointless hatred elsewhere. Thank you. :mad:

I misunderstood your intentions. I didn't see sarcasm in your statement, even if you did try to point some out yourself. Why not reply to the original post on this thread, rather than make non-sensical comments about an unrelated subject? hmmm.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ready. Wish I could see the game. This may actually be our best chance to clinch that playoff spot. I sure don't want to have to rely on winning at Portland.

And Seattle just seems to give us problems.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
I'm ready. Wish I could see the game. This may actually be our best chance to clinch that playoff spot. I sure don't want to have to rely on winning at Portland.

And Seattle just seems to give us problems.

I think we got some pretty decent seats, I know they are in lower bowl, behind one of the backboards. 20th row or so.

If it is on T.V. I will be the only guy with a Cards hat on, surrounded by Spurs fans.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I will be the only on rooting for the Suns in our group. But hell I am used to that. I am a Cardinal fan.

Thats what I was replying to. I was just joking around in my reply. I could have made myself more clear. Basically whenever I goto a cards game over half of the stadium is rooting for the other team.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thats what I was replying to. I was just joking around in my reply. I could have made myself more clear. Basically whenever I goto a cards game over half of the stadium is rooting for the other team.

Sorry, I am a little thin-skinned when it comes to the Cards, and I go to every game. Especially anything coming from a Cowboys fan.

Anyway, sorry I overreacted.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
haha. Im just so used to hearing "Cardinals suck!" at every single home game. ...I take it you dont really like the cowboys eh? ;)

Im not your typical bandwagon 'boys fan though. The bandwagonners seriously irriate me to no end. It makes the rest of us look bad.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
OMG I hear enough bitchin about the cards, I dont wanna hear it on the suns board too :(

but I cant blame anyone, its sure is frustrating being a "Suffering" Cardinal fan... :thumbup:

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Now Now lets not make this into a your tread is better than my tread crap.

Go Suns
Go Cards
:D

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Now Now lets not make this into a your tread is better than my tread crap.

Go Suns
Go Cards
:D

Thread. Sorry, once or twice, fine. But you misspell that word everytime. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard