Hyphen is money...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He should be used more like Darren Spoles...we need more of him and Beanie in the game at the same time...

LSH-Beanie
Sherman
Kolb
Doucet Bridges-Hadnot-Sendline-Colledge-Brown FITZ​

-OR-​

Beanie............................................. LSH
Kolb............................................Doucet FITZ
Housler Bridges-Hadnot-Sendline-Colledge-Brown​

Last edited:

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He sure is. Huge first down run against Rams last week and then a play we will never forget this week. A great value pick by the Cards. The guy is a football player.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a great run by the Hyphen but I also loved watching the effort from Sherman on that play. His blocks may not have made the difference but you have to love the smarts, hustle and toughness he shows.

Steve

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It was a great run by the Hyphen but I also loved watching the effort from Sherman on that play. His blocks may not have made the difference but you have to love the smarts, hustle and toughness he shows.

Steve
Gotta give Love to Darren Colledge on the play too, he was running right with those guys and gave LSH the final "push" into the endzone!

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
our center Lyle I believe was going down the field too, the whole team was up front...looked like a kick off return with Howling doing his thing. I remember watching and going please no blocks in the back lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great great pic Larod in there somewhere:
You must be registered for see images attach

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Roberts also had a good block on this play. They can't show this highlight enough.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Roberts also had a good block on this play. They can't show this highlight enough.

The best shot was of one of the Cardinal players carrying LSH off over his shoulder. Usually it takes two players to haul a guy off. There's a lot of talent in that little (for NFL football) guy.

The play made me think again why teams in a Hail Mary situation don't try sending all but one of their receivers to the endzone and then toss one over the middle instead to their return guy if they have somebody like Hester or Howling. The odds are long either way (although somebody had a Hail Mary pass work this weekend.) so why not try it?

Last edited:

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
The best shot was of one of the Cardinal players carrying LSH off over his shoulder. Usually it takes two players to haul a guy off. There's a lot of talent in that little (for NFL football) guy.

That was Shohawk carrying him off.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

The play made me think again why teams in a Hail Mary situation don't try sending all but one of their receivers to the endzone and then toss one over the middle instead to their return guy if they have somebody like Hester or Howling. The odds are long either way (although somebody had a Hail Mary pass work this weekend.) so why not try it?

Tyler Palko. Larry Fitzgerald must've been thrilled for him. Brian Urlacher gave someone's fantasy team an unexpected bonus.

The reason why your idea doesn't really work is that if you're going to sell the Hail Mary, then you're leaving your returner with 8 or even 9 guys in front of him, with no one to block them. As people have stated, LSH was the beneficiary of some great downfield blocking by Fitz as well as Andre Roberts. I see what you're saying, but there's a difference between making one guy miss and making five of them do so.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard