How many interceptions will Palmer throw against Bye

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He seemed to snap out of it after his first goofy interception against the Falcons but it's a new week and Bye will be ready for his mistakes :)

Dick Mellon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Carson Palmer didn't suddenly start to stink.
He's in a Bruce Arains offense behind a bad line.
Naturally, he is having the worst season of his life.

Roethlisberger survived his years in a BA offense by running for his life.
Palmer is not that type of QB.

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Carson Palmer didn't suddenly start to stink.
He's in a Bruce Arains offense behind a bad line.
Naturally, he is having the worst season of his life.

Roethlisberger survived his years in a BA offense by running for his life.
Palmer is not that type of QB.

I'm sorry I won't get to read your rebuttal, since you're going to be banned for trolling, but please answer this question. How many Super Bowls did Rothlisburger and BA win together?

Ok,thought so. Have a great night and please continue to post your most educated trolling threads. Worth a good laugh.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
look at the bright side...at least he has not been throwing Shaub's...

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I say one but only because he will strain his groin midway through the first quarter reaching for the nachos.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I do still have this feeling that Palmer is going to be a whole lot better than what he is now and it is not some Skelton pipe dream of someone who never was thought of being a great prospect. I remember Warner looking awful early on throwing some picks that baffled me and then he got the offense and bam! Is Palmer on the same level of Warner? No, he is not but he is also a lot better than what he is now because I have seen him do it. We need to still find a young QB but Palmer might have more to offer than we currently give him credit for. And with that, I think he will throw 2 picks against Bye because he probably is a little cocky from his last game of just one lol

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Palmer is what he is and we'll probably continue to do what he does if nothing else changes.

One faint ray of sunshine - If Arians begins to trust Ellington more and we start consistently running for 125+ yards a game, it could take enough pressure off Carson to allow him to get into a more orthodox passing groove where he isn't forced to think (& execute) "on the fly."