How Long will this Win Last Cards Fans

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
How many games before the excitement wears off over this win and fans turn on the coach, QB, and/or team? What is the over/under?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
A lot of fans turned off the game at halftime and were openly talking about it in the thread. I watch until the end. But I think the Rams game could be rough…

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Rams got blown out by Bills and almost choked it away against the Falcons. They don’t need to win next week, but if they come out and play like the first six quarters of this season then the goodwill will run off quickly I think.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Depends. If they play well Sunday but lose in a close game, I think most of us won't be overly critical. It will be encouraging that perhaps the trend of awful play since last year is finally changing

If they look terrible like the majority of the first two games so far this season then the comeback win will correctly be viewed as a strange outlier in an otherwise terrible season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we lose on Sunday, we’ll be on a 7 game home losing streak. Impossible to fathom that considering we were 11-6 last year. I’m not sure the worst teams in our history were even that feeble at home. If I’m the owner, that justifies SOMEONE getting fired.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we lose on Sunday, we’ll be on a 7 game home losing streak. Impossible to fathom that considering we were 11-6 last year. I’m not sure the worst teams in our history were even that feeble at home. If I’m the owner, that justifies SOMEONE getting fired.
If this game doesn't get them fired up and ready to practice hard this week nothing will. You know they have to wanting some payback after that horrifying playoff loss.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If this game doesn't get them fired up and ready to practice hard this week nothing will. You know they have to wanting some payback after that horrifying playoff loss.
It’s not about that. We’ll win the toss, and kick to the Rams. The Rams will go on a 18 play, 8 minute drive & our stadium will sound EXACTLY as if the game were in LA. That‘s because our so called fans will have sold their seats to stinking Rams fans. That will give all the momentum to the LA defense & our offense will get to 3rd & 1, only to lose 2 yards trying to run up the middle. Then the Rams drive the length of the field almost untouched & it’s the 14-0. Sound familiar?

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s not about that. We’ll win the toss, and kick to the Rams. The Rams will go on a 18 play, 8 minute drive & our stadium will sound EXACTLY as if the game were in LA. That‘s because our so called fans will have sold their seats to stinking Rams fans. That will give all the momentum to the LA defense & our offense will get to 3rd & 1, only to lose 2 yards trying to run up the middle. Then the Rams drive the length of the field almost untouched & it’s the 14-0. Sound familiar?
Unfortunately you are probably right. Maybe Mexico City will be a home game for them.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It will last until these words are spoken: “Here’s the kick…and we’re underway from State Farm Stadium.”