How long can we wait for a QB?

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Assface said:
Sure, name 1 good QB Tennessee has but in the NFL. :D

:ais:

I think they call him Manning or something like that. He throws a TD every once in a while.

17 Hart of the team

RAMS RULE YOUR ROOST!
Reaction score
Save your breath BRT. They've been sitting out in the sun too long to absorb the righteous excellence that is the University of TENNESSEE VOLS football. I pity them..I truly do.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Are you kidding me? How about any one of the Florida schools IE Miami, Florida State, Florida, heck ASU has a crap load of players in the NFL over the last decade. Your really tooting something that isnt all that special. Oh and if Ihave to prove the large amounts of players on teams from those schools that are in the NFL then you dont follow sports very well.

Yea Raynoch plays, but as a back-up last I checked? He sucks Plain and simple!

At one time I remember a survey of players in the NFL and Pennsylvania had more players than any other state.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Tennessee's historical 17% graduation rate proves they have very few "student athletes."
Oh, and one more thing SKORP, I intentionally used the word "student athletes" because I knew "graduates" wouldn't be true. But, they were all "student athletes" cause at one time or another they did sit in some kind of a classroom making them students, and since all 53 of them are now on NFL rosters, they were indeed "athletes". Thank you for the history lesson, even though we have to play word association.....

:bigyawn:

Last edited:

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
vince56 said:
Translated to "redneck" courtesy of rinkworks.com.
BTW, "redneck" is not a language, it's a personality, and the best one to have. We have manners, we care about the well being of our friends and offer to assist in any way possible, we are proud of our familys name, our beliefs, our heritage, and we listen and talk to God. We stand firm on these and wont change our ways for nobody. Thats a redneck, or just a small taste of it....

What you should have said is that was translated to "SOUTHERNESE"

airgator96

Reaction score
BigRedTitan said:
You are so funny. Sit down there now my child before you hurt yourself :D

I didn't want to post this up here, but you made me out of your ignorance for the law. Not only Peyton there dear child, but Jamal Lewis, Al Wilson, Ray Thompson, John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, and the list goes on and on and on and on, enough to stock an entire NFL team!!! Read it and weep there choir boy...

:trout:

http://www.fansonly.com/schools//tenn/sports/m-footbl/archive/012604aab.html
Gators have the most players in the NFL last time I checked

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BigRedTitan said:
Make no mistake, if this guy is really worth a hoot, he will follow in the footsteps of the last great Oregon phenom, Erik Ainge. The Vols will soon recruit him and he will find it hard to say no since they put more people into the pros than any other CF program in the nation. And, yes, I can back up that statement if you need me too :lol:

John Rattay?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
BigRedTitan said:
Oh, and one more thing SKORP, I intentionally used the word "student athletes" because I knew "graduates" wouldn't be true. But, they were all "student athletes" cause at one time or another they did sit in some kind of a classroom making them students,

:bigyawn:

I would like to see some proof of that.Hey Fat Phil can cheat,oops i mean recruit, with the best of them.Besides this is isn't as much fun as ripping on Miameee and getting Wally all fired up :p .

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
I would like to see some proof of that.Hey Fat Phil can cheat,oops i mean recruit, with the best of them.Besides this is isn't as much fun as ripping on Miameee and getting Wally all fired up :p .
I was fine with letting this thread die out. Yall had to go and dig it back up!!
You must be registered for see images

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRedTitan said:
I was fine with letting this thread die out. Yall had to go and dig it back up!!
You must be registered for see images

Hey, at least no one brought up that UT couldn't beat Florida in the 4 years Manning was starting there.

Oops...

:D

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Assface said:
Hey, at least no one brought up that UT couldn't beat Florida in the 4 years Manning was starting there.

Oops...

:D
No, but we sure slapped them punks around the next year on the way to #1 :p

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Granted

The Vols have a great football program but the other U.T. in orange from Texas has the longest streak of having a player drafted every year to the NFL. Personally, the way our team is shaping up...I want all Florida St. players from now on...DRAFT CRAPHONSO THORPE! (well, maybe not). Actually, what I like most about your posts is the Hooters girl. Now if you could give me her number, I would agree with everything you say...promise. ;)

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
The Vols have a great football program but the other U.T. in orange from Texas has the longest streak of having a player drafted every year to the NFL. Personally, the way our team is shaping up...I want all Florida St. players from now on...DRAFT CRAPHONSO THORPE! (well, maybe not). Actually, what I like most about your posts is the Hooters girl. Now if you could give me her number, I would agree with everything you say...promise. ;)
If you think she's hot, you should see my avatar over on the main cards msg board. It was up here for a little while, before I got warned and it got deleted lol. I think everybody wants her number, including me :D

I was going to have fun with the Cotton Bowl if those fake UT imposers would've been invited. That would've been fun. But, yall got the easy road out with Michigan. Now all the talk is about listeater. If you don't know about this, go into the college forum, its in there. And it is freekin hilarious. :thumbup: