How do you rate the PA period at this point.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
You contradict yourself.In one paragraph you state that one player doesn't make that much of a difference and then the next one you state what an impact Reggie White and Deion Sanders had on their teams,both good and bad.The difference with DB is that he is not a player we were attempting to bring in.He's a player we drafted and watched him excell to a pro bowl level and then let him walk away for nothing.No other team in the league would do that.And all the innuendos and thing put out by Graves and the Cards are just hearsay.If all these things insinuated by Graves are true then why did the Cards,supposedly,offer Boston a bigger contract than SD?I guarantee that that the cards front office is hoping that DB gets into some kind of trouble.Otherwise,this move looks even more ridiculous.If that's possible.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
HARUMPH!

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - WHO CARES? I WANT TO GO BACK TO AMSTERDAM AND PRAGUE! - YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
That city rules.

at 50 cents for a pint of great lager - IT'S THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! OH and the form fitting jeans on the czech women don't hurt neither! I WANT TO GO BACK! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
at 50 cents for a pint of great lager - IT'S THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! OH and the form fitting jeans on the czech women don't hurt neither! I WANT TO GO BACK! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

You ain't kidding. There were some total hunnies over there.

If you could find a way to live on the Prague economy and make your living on the tourist economy.... oh man.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't think Prague is that great. I've been all over the place. To keep this in football terms - Prague could e.*. not even hold Budapest's jockstrap...

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by BACH
Hmm, I don't think Prague is that great. I've been all over the place. To keep this in football terms - Prague could e.*. not even hold Budapest's jockstrap...

I suspect that Prague didn't really want to hold Budapest's jockstrap.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I just don't find Prague that interesting. Reminds me of LA. There are lots of things to see, but they're not that interesting. You go to these places just so you can say: "Been there - done that".

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't find Prague that interesting. Reminds me of LA. There are lots of things to see, but they're not that interesting. You go to these places just so you can say: "Been there - done that".

Are you serious? I told myself I wouldn't gte into arguments on this board anymore and about the cards, i won't (for a while) - but nothing to see in Prague? The Jewish Cemetery, tHe oldest Jewish Synagogue, The Castle, the Saint Charles Bridge, The architecture in general, Double Trouble, Svedny's, 16 year old legal hot women, GOUHLASH AND 50 CENTS BEERS!? - you are talking about Prague in the Czech Republic right?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Yeah, there are lots of things to see Prague. But if you forget the beer and the women for a while, would you go back just to visit the Karls Bridge or the castle? If you would that's cool - then we just have different opinions.

My point was that I , personally, don't have a great desire to go back there, like I e.*. have for walking around fisherman's wharf in SF or Mont Martre again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there are lots of things to see Prague. But if you forget the beer and the women for a while, would you go back just to visit the Karls Bridge or the castle? If you would that's cool - then we just have different opinions.

My point was that I , personally, don't have a great desire to go back there, like I e.*. have for walking around fisherman's wharf in SF or Mont Martre again.

Always wanted to go to Budapest - what's it like there?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Well, it's not that different from Prague with old buildings, rivers and bridges. I just found that it had more "soul" than Prague.