Hire McCarthy ASAP

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cards need an experienced HC to get then back to where they look like a functional NFL franchise. The goal isn't the playoffs, Super Bowl, or anything spectacular. They just need a coach and probably a GM to get them back to where they aren't completely embarrassed on Sundays .

Been a fan from day one in 1988. I have seen or heard every single game. This is in fact the low point. The team can't go into next year with some risky up and comer HC. McCarthy may have his faults, but given the situation he is probably the best option on the market if he would even agree to take over this dumpster fire.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My number one would be Harbaugh in Baltimore but if McCarthy is a real contender I can't be mad at that.

Wilks is so far out of his league it's amazing.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My number one would be Harbaugh in Baltimore but if McCarthy is a real contender I can't be mad at that.

Harbaugh would be great but he is winning games. He looks like he is safe. Both would be big upgrades over Wilks though

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Harbaugh is a very good HC, but he's not going anywhere.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've indicated more than once that I would like the McCarthy hire. He brings in an experienced, winning approach & would help Rosen tremendously. Azsouthendzone is 100% correct in that we are in no position to making risky choices right now. If we follow Wilks with another bad choice, we can set this franchise back a decade.