High School Football

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone follow a particular Arizona high school team? Just gauging interest... I was thinking of doing a thread with all the standings and news, for this upcoming season.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
/end thread hijack

I never went to one football game in HS. They did go to the state seminals one year, but I just wasn't interested. On a related note, I did take a computer art class with Chicago Bears' DT Terry Johnson. I did not show him how to circumvent the security restrictions on the computers in order to play games/access the internet.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Once the weather starts cooling down I go to a Friday Night game every week.

I follow pretty much the whole 5A Division 1.

Chandler Hamilton and Mesa Mountain View are both pretty much events on Friday Night.

If there is a couple of high seeds going at it, I'll travel to go watch it....other than that I just mostly go to the East Valley games.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I just moved into this neighborhood here in MD, if I still lived in Phx I might go to a couple Camelback games here and there just for fun. The high school down the street from my house won the state championship a couple years back, so I had actually been thinking of trying to go to a couple games.

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all about St. Mary's Football.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't follow any really, but I cheer for Valley Christian High, from whence I graduated :)

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Seton Catholic in Chandler! Also if you want to listen to high school football and get game updates from around the state there will be a show on The Fan 1060 every Friday night. Playby play from one game around the state and then reports from all the other big games. I'm the reporter for the Tucson area.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Espo said:
Seton Catholic in Chandler! Also if you want to listen to high school football and get game updates from around the state there will be a show on The Fan 1060 every Friday night. Playby play from one game around the state and then reports from all the other big games. I'm the reporter for the Tucson area.

Cool...went there Freshman year while Bulking up. :thumbup:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nasser22 said:
Corona del Sol Pumpkins :)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Rivals. You guys never beat us while I was there.....then the next year started a run of like 5 in a row for you guys.