High School Football

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nasser22 said:
Hah, funny. I'm a sophomore.

Ahhhh......to be a sophomore again. My sophomore year was spent swimming with this absolutely gorgeous, yet crazy chick named Emma Lee. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Her anatomy class that summer was great. She ended up running away and trying to become an actress.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Well, gotta get to my Spanish homework now and start on my bug collection for Biology. :bang::p

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nasser22 said:
Well, gotta get to my Spanish homework now and start on my bug collection for Biology. :bang::p

Chicks have changed........but you might not want to let chicks know you are doing this. You come off like Screech Powers.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Chicks have changed........but you might not want to let chicks know you are doing this. You come off like Screech Powers.

Screw you.

;)

Future1984

Veteran
Reaction score
Hell yah Jealousy in my HS career never beat CACTUS in Football or Basketball. They were are biggest rival. I hated them so much.

My ssenior year. My Buddy missed a 20 yrd fg to lose to them it was heart breaking.

i was there the first time we beat them in basketball it was so sweet.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
Future1984 said:
Hell yah Jealousy in my HS career never beat CACTUS in Football or Basketball. They were are biggest rival. I hated them so much.

My ssenior year. My Buddy missed a 20 yrd fg to lose to them it was heart breaking.

i was there the first time we beat them in basketball it was so sweet.

My guess is you went to Cenntenial. Thier first senior year was the year after I graduated from Cactus. They had a long streak against us but they are good now.

I am 33 years old and I have been waiting since I was about 13 years old for them to win it all. It was a long wait but it was great to see. I was so happy for coach Fetkinheir.

Last edited:
Reaction score
sundevilscott said:
I am 33 years old and I have been waiting since I was about 13 years old for them to win it all. It was a long wait but it was great to see. I was so happy for coach Fetkinheir.

Did you go down to Tucson for the championship game?

Swingdance

Reaction score
Ok, for those following Arizona HS football which teams look the best?

The Phoenix area teams have been pretty dominant for a long time now. I recall back when I was in high school Tucson HS always seemed like the top dog. One year in which they won the state title they could have very well been the top HS team in the nation.

Last edited:

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
The team that is the best down here in Tucson, at least in 4a, is Sabino. They have an great defense and their offense is almost as good.

Future1984

Veteran
Reaction score
Best Football Team in State. is

Peoria Centennial, they are loaded at every position and they are monsters on O-line and D-line

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The team that is the best down here in Tucson, at least in 4a, is Sabino. They have an great defense and their offense is almost as good.

I have gone to a few Salpointe games this year and they are legit. Their qbFritz(sp) is a division prospect and O'Dowd, lineman, will be playing for a Pac-10 school next year. My top teams in Tucson:
1)Salpointe
2)Sabino
3)Cienega & Sunnyside

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
I have gone to a few Salpointe games this year and they are legit. Their qbFritz(sp) is a division prospect and O'Dowd, lineman, will be playing for a Pac-10 school next year. My top teams in Tucson:
1)Salpointe
2)Sabino
3)Cienega & Sunnyside
I can see that. I haven't covered Salpointe yet but they have seemed to be rolling.

Future1984

Veteran
Reaction score
Salpointe has a couple good prospects on there team.

and they play well together. Best Team in SOuthern AZ,

CENTENNIAL is the best team in STATE top to bottom

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Arizona Republic
Nov. 5, 2006 10:34 PM

Class 5A Division I