"Hey Rookie" Featuring Antrel Rolle Debuts Tuesday, September 6

Jim O

Reaction score
"Hey Rookie" Featuring Antrel Rolle Debuts Tuesday, September 6
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, September 5, 2005

You must be registered for see images

Tempe, AZ – Arizona Cardinals cornerback ANTREL ROLLE, the team’s first-round selection in the 2005 NFL Draft, will be among the four players featured in “Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL,” a one-hour special in which NFL Films and ESPN follow the lives of four rookies from draft day to final cuts.

The program will air tomorrow (Tuesday, September 6) at 5:00 PM (MST) on ESPN2. It will re-air on Wednesday at 7:00 PM (MST) on ESPN.

The one-hour special tracks the transformation of Rolle, Alex Smith (San Francisco 49ers), Matt Jones (Jacksonville Jaguars) and Carnell “Cadillac” Williams (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) as they go from college superstars to rookies trying to make their way in the NFL.

The show gives a behind-the-scenes look at Rolle and Smith as they arrive in New York City to prepare for Draft Day. Showing a more personal side of the draft, Hey Rookie visits the home of Jones, a quarterback from University of Arkansas, as he waits to hear his name called.

NFL Films camera crews were on the field as these players competed for jobs and learned new offensive and defensive systems in addition to familiarizing themselves with their new cities. “Hey Rookie” traces each rookie’s preparation for his professional debut in the preseason.

- www.azcardinals.com -

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Bump for later today...

They actually did this show on Anquan when he was a rookie as well.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Jim O said:
Bump for later today...

They actually did this show on Anquan when he was a rookie as well.

I don't know why but I love that picture!!

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tonight!! Espn2

Supposed to be a special on rookies. Antrel Rolle is supposed to be featured. 8:00 EST

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
sorry...Didn't see the post...it had slipped down. just tryin to let some people know who may not have seen it. Sorry to mess up your board.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
gamebird98 said:
Sorry to mess up your board.

I was just busting your balls bro, dont take it personally.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Bummer, Guess I get to see it on Wednesday at 7:00. :mad:

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

If Antrel stays healthy all season[ pray to God ] I think he will have an excellent shot at Rookie of the year. He plays alot like Aeneas did early in his career, but alot more physical. Both of them seemed like 3 year vets from the get-go!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen