Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
LOL this is so stupid good teams in the NFL run spread all the time including the Chiefs and Bills. Charlie Weis is as garbage a Belicheck disciple as there is.
Lol um no they don’t run air raid spread offenses.. what you just said is so stupid. Find me an offense that is ran as Kliffys

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lol um no they don’t run air raid spread offenses.. what you just said is so stupid. Find me an offense that is ran as Kliffys
Then get your quote right my guy:

It was nice hearing on NFL Radio today when this PP topic and the Cardinals came up, that Charlie Weis felt the need to say that a spread offense is widely used in college but simply isn’t sustainable in the NFL bc of the players speed and size… your QB can make a few special plays to make it look good at times, but it’s simply not sustainable and that’s why nobody runs it.

Things myself and the casual fan have been preaching that you can see w the naked eye.

Kliff's offense is fine and no different than offenses across the NFL. As I said, there are tons of offenses across the league that run spread concepts, and the Cards offense runs little actual Air Raid stuff. This is known.

The problem is that we can't execute on the things that make for a more diverse offensive attack. Our running back is below-average. Our quarterback can't see the field and maybe doesn't operate on the same conceptual level as his peers at the top of the league. Our offensive line tops out at maybe average when everyone's healthy.

None of this changes the fact that Charlie Weis if a failure and a blowhard and anyone that agrees with him should maybe check their priors and really consider whether that helps their argument.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Kliff's offense is fine and no different than offenses across the NFL. As I said, there are tons of offenses across the league that run spread concepts, and the Cards offense runs little actual Air Raid stuff. This is known.

The problem is that we can't execute on the things that make for a more diverse offensive attack. Our running back is below-average. Our quarterback can't see the field and maybe doesn't operate on the same conceptual level as his peers at the top of the league. Our offensive line tops out at maybe average when everyone's healthy.

None of this changes the fact that Charlie Weis if a failure and a blowhard and anyone that agrees with him should maybe check their priors and really consider whether that helps their argument.
Dude not even reading this after what you just wrote in your first sentence.. SMH! Sounds like you and Brit need to get a closet… I don’t think I’ve heard a single respectable voice say Kliffys offense is fine (and I’m no talking about this message board). Literally no one is touting his scheme.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Ha Charlie Weiss!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude not even reading this after what you just wrote in your first sentence.. SMH! Sounds like you and Brit need to get a closet… I don’t think I’ve heard a single respectable voice say Kliffys offense is fine (and I’m no talking about this message board). Literally no one is touting his scheme.
Way to double down there, sport. When you’re wrong, just keep digging.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Way to double down there, sport. When you’re wrong, just keep digging.

Keep digging ? Get out of here hot sauce… lot of IQ on your end. Glad you are happy w bubble screens, no motion , WRS running 2-3 of the same routes each game and awesome situational play calling.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super Bowl matchup is set yet Kyler is trending. Hmmm.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh and dont forget those Jaguars. Im sure their fans were expecting to get the #1 pick again.
Let's see if anyone other than Vance Joseph ends up coaching here before any faux excitement of the Cardinals next year ramps up. LOL

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right? He wasn't that great when he was healthy.
He wasn’t that great in Kliffs crap ass offensive system… with real NFL coaching we have yet to see how great he can be, we’ve seen glimpses even when he is expected to carry the whole team on his back. Imagine if we had a D that could stop teams and a real Oline and system that wasn’t sideways screen passes and lead the league in penalties… just saying lots of things could be different…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose