thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D

I think you should enter!!!

Chester’s Harley-Davidson

Posted: June 13, 2006

Submit your Harley-Davidson photo AND WIN!

Chester's Harley-Davidson is sponsoring this year's Mercury team poster. Ten lucky fans will be selected to attend the photo shoot in late June. Fans can enter by submitting a photo of themselves on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. It can be a taken at the dealership, on the street, you can own it or it can be a friend's bike or a perfect stranger! Send us a digital image by clicking here, provide us with a name and contact e-mail and you're entered to win.

PLUS, one of the ten lucky winners at the shoot will receive a $500 shopping spree at Chester's Harley-Davidson in Mesa. The other nine winners will get $25 to spend on Chester’s Harley genuine merchandise!

http://www.wnba.com/mercury/news/chesters_contest.html

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dang, i guess this didn't entice him back to ASFN

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Sorry Kate,

I didn't see this until now. I've been busy lately. Kim and I are getting married tomorrow and so we've got alot to do. We are headed to Banff, Canada on Sunday for our celebration. We would call it a honeymoon, but we've both been down that road and it didn't work out so well. Sooooooo, we are calling it a celebration since this is what we've both wanted since high school.

Besides, I don't have the bike anymore, I sold it last year to pay for the b!tches move back to AZ. That's how bad I wanted her gone. I sold my baby for som peace. :D

Anywhoooooo....thanks for thinking of me! I lurk every now and then and my ears get to burning whenever I think I heard someone say "boobies" :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
Sorry Kate,

I didn't see this until now. I've been busy lately. Kim and I are getting married tomorrow and so we've got alot to do. We are headed to Banff, Canada on Sunday for our celebration. We would call it a honeymoon, but we've both been down that road and it didn't work out so well. Sooooooo, we are calling it a celebration since this is what we've both wanted since high school.

Besides, I don't have the bike anymore, I sold it last year to pay for the b!tches move back to AZ. That's how bad I wanted her gone. I sold my baby for som peace. :D

Anywhoooooo....thanks for thinking of me! I lurk every now and then and my ears get to burning whenever I think I heard someone say "boobies" :D

HARLEEEEEEEEY, you're getting married TOMORROW????

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day tomorrow and a more splendid "celebration" in Banff!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
HARLEEEEEEEEY, you're getting married TOMORROW????

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day tomorrow and a more splendid "celebration" in Banff!

Yepper!

So the artist formerly known as NSD Blonde will now be MRS. HarleyRider. (insert joke here).

It's going good, my son really likes her and is very supportive of the wedding. He's gonna be the best man. It is a huge relief for me that he likes her as much as he does.

I forgot to mention, there is also going to be a little HarleyRider who should be making his first appearance in December. quoting "Raising Arizona" - "Someone's been up to the devil's business"

What can I say, the woman is insatiable, she takes one look at me and attacks me, I've had to teach my son to just not ask any questions. :D

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
Yepper!

So the artist formerly known as NSD Blonde will now be MRS. HarleyRider. (insert joke here).

It's going good, my son really likes her and is very supportive of the wedding. He's gonna be the best man. It is a huge relief for me that he likes her as much as he does.

I forgot to mention, there is also going to be a little HarleyRider who should be making his first appearance in December. quoting "Raising Arizona" - "Someone's been up to the devil's business"

What can I say, the woman is insatiable, she takes one look at me and attacks me, I've had to teach my son to just not ask any questions. :D

Wow, I should really post more threads about you and the Mercury! ;)

Congrats on the new baby, that's exciting! And that is adorable that your son is going to be your best man... awww.

:)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU! for finally spilling the beans! Keeping this secret has been KILLING me!!!!

:D

t-minus 6 hours....

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... AAAAAAAAAAAAAND they're married!

I hope it was great!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS Brian and Kim!!

And finally - CONGRATS on the little rugrat to be!!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
We're Back!!!

Canada was amazing...

Here are some pics...

Attachments

• ASFN 1.JPG
    ASFN 1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 176

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics!!

And I still don't know how you scored such a babe, HR! :D

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian, Kim, I'm so happy for you both! Congrats on both getting married and the baby on the way! 2006 is quite an exciting year for your family! :thumbup:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool thread. Congrats to the happy couple. I remember reading the post where HR gave his undying love to Kim. :)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wow, I've missed a lot here!

Congrats to the Harley's! :thumbup:

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Thank you

Sorry for taking so long to post again, but we want to thank everyone for their congrats and for the advice around the birth certificate frenzy!

Married life is wonderful...this is what we have both always wanted and we couldn't be happier! The bonus for me is that I also got his son as part of the deal--he really is a great kid; he's a minnie Harley! (Harley wanted to make sure I let you all know...we still make out A LOT--we have a lot of missed time to make up for!)
As Harley said, we had an amazing time in Banff--it was gorgeous!!! If you ever get the chance you should absolutely go--in fact, you should really make the opportunity; it's that beautiful!!!!!

And, finally we had our first ultrasound and we are THRILLED to say, there is only one little baby swimming around in there! Everyone in his family kept teasing us that it would be twins (they run in his family)...so, we were glad for the confirmation that there is only one!!!

Well, I hope 2006 is as good to you as it has been to us! Thank you, again!!

Mrs. Harley

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard