"Hey 12th man, do you miss being NFC West Champs?"

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Did anyone else see that sign that was shown by some Cards fans at Qwest field today? Classic!!!!!

Congrats to the Cards for a total ownage of the hawks!!!

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
WE'RE GOIN ON A ROAD TOUR IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS TO SHOW OFF.1st and 2nd Cities LOOKOUT!!!!In between we get the panthers who beat the winless bucs today.That will be a great HOME game for the fans.It won't be blacked out I'll bet now.:D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sign was awesome. I was surprised to see so many Cards fans in the stands....at least it seemed like there was more than usual in seattle.

I guess a few post-season wins will do that.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved seeing the 2 gals with their faces painted...yellow beaks for noses and all.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not too often we see the cameras focusing on Cardinal fans in an opponents stadium.

Great game. And we have the offense to do to the Giants what the Saints did today.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We really shut them down. Crowd was out of it quick and were booing quite a bit in the second half. The sign was great. GO CARDS.........

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I liked seeing our fans spotlighted during a road game so that was good to see but the sign...eh I didn't like that part much.

We have a lot of potentual as a team and fans but no need to be like that.

One thing I always hated was opposing fans and their fricken signs in our stadium...it has a way of advertising you are an a-hole. Cheer loud and be proud but nix the signs.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked seeing our fans spotlighted during a road game so that was good to see but the sign...eh I didn't like that part much.

We have a lot of potentual as a team and fans but no need to be like that.

One thing I always hated was opposing fans and their fricken signs in our stadium...it has a way of advertising you are an a-hole. Cheer loud and be proud but nix the signs.

I hear what you are saying, and i think you are right. But, it was sure nice to see someone else put up with the type of crap we've had to over years.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, and i think you are right. But, it was sure nice to see someone else put up with the type of crap we've had to over years.

Hell it was reward enough to see people all painted up for an away game!

And yeah, we've put up with our share of crap hopefully those days are close to being behind us.