Here's the schedule

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Weird schedule.. 3 out of 4 at home to start the season and 3 out of 4 at home to end the season (with home games vs Packers and Seahawks closing it out), and then 6 out of 8 on the road -- only 2 home games between 10/5 and 12/10.

Finish home vs Packers and home vs Seahawks... sure we hope we have a playoff spot wrapped up early!!

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
hmmmm....so a 4-0 start to the season is not totally out of the question........

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Arizona at Seattle on Sun Night Football with both teams coming off bye weeks.. that one's going to be a slobber-knocker!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I like this schedule. Gives us a good opportunity to get off to a good start, get the BYE in Week 8, and end at home.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I like this schedule. Gives us a good opportunity to get off to a good start, get the BYE in Week 8, and end at home.

If season goes as hoped, playoffs start 2 weeks early with Packers and Seahawks coming to town last 2 weeks of the season fighting for playoff position.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 prime time games

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet, it's been 3 years since there's been a home game on Sunday before Thanksgiving. I spend that week in Phx so that's great! Cards will beat down Carson's old team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it but am pissed we'll be on the road AGAIN for Turkey Day weekend. That's usually the only game I get to go to while working!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
A few other musings as I pour over the schedule...

1. The Bears start the season in GB before we head there in week two and then they head to Seattle in week 3.. brutal stretch to start the season for them.

2. Niners traveling to Steelers the week before traveling to play us in week 3.

3. Lions have a road Monday night game against the Seahawks (west coast) the week before we play them in Detroit (favorable for us).

4. Steelers a road Monday night game against Chargers (west coast) the week before we play them in Pitt (favorable for us).

5. Ravens make a west coast road trip to Niners before coming back west to play us the next week for MNF.

6. As I noted in early post, both the Cards and Seahawks coming off byes for Sun Night Football in Seattle in Week 9 (buckle your chin straps!).

7. Niners at Seattle before hosting us in week 12.

8. Vikings host Seattle before coming here on a short week for TNF in week 14.

9. We are second in a late 3 game homestand for the Eagles in week 15.

10. Packers play out west at Oakland in week 15 before coming back out west to play us in week 16.

The only team we play coming off of a bye is Seattle, when we are coming off of our bye. Beyond that, most of the seemingly tougher games we have seem pretty favorable in terms of what the opponent has in front of them right before we play them. Came away thinking the scheduling gods treated us pretty well given the circumstances they put us in.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Only thing that sucks is there is zero east coast games for me to go to closest is philly and I'm not going into that stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
My fiancee dodged a huge bullet. Her friends are getting married in Pennsylvania on October 17th. I wasn't gonna go if the 18th was a home game and she was gonna be pissed. But, they are in Pittsburgh so I'm gonna lobby hard to go to that game.

112 home game attendance streak cannot be compromised!

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Schedule.jpg
    Schedule.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 257
OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just booked our flights to AZ to watch Cards peck out the eyes on the Raven on MNF!!! Woohoo $220 round trip from dallas :)

Then we'll be attending ASU/Ducks on Thurs to see my ex HS teammate Todd Graham lead the Devils to the promised land lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My fiancee dodged a huge bullet. Her friends are getting married in Pennsylvania on October 17th. I wasn't gonna go if the 18th was a home game and she was gonna be pissed. But, they are in Pittsburgh so I'm gonna lobby hard to go to that game.

112 home game attendance streak cannot be compromised!

Don't fool yourself. You're the one dodging the bullet.

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just made my reservations for Bengals game. All set!!!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few other musings as I pour over the schedule...

1. The Bears start the season in GB before we head there in week two and then they head to Seattle in week 3.. brutal stretch to start the season for them.

2. Niners traveling to Steelers the week before traveling to play us in week 3.

3. Lions have a road Monday night game against the Seahawks (west coast) the week before we play them in Detroit (favorable for us).

4. Steelers a road Monday night game against Chargers (west coast) the week before we play them in Pitt (favorable for us).

5. Ravens make a west coast road trip to Niners before coming back west to play us the next week for MNF.

6. As I noted in early post, both the Cards and Seahawks coming off byes for Sun Night Football in Seattle in Week 9 (buckle your chin straps!).

7. Niners at Seattle before hosting us in week 12.

8. Vikings host Seattle before coming here on a short week for TNF in week 14.

9. We are second in a late 3 game homestand for the Eagles in week 15.

10. Packers play out west at Oakland in week 15 before coming back out west to play us in week 16.

The only team we play coming off of a bye is Seattle, when we are coming off of our bye. Beyond that, most of the seemingly tougher games we have seem pretty favorable in terms of what the opponent has in front of them right before we play them. Came away thinking the scheduling gods treated us pretty well given the circumstances they put us in.

Great write up. Like everything you put in here. I think the cards got a pretty favorable schedule this year. I like it

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great write up. Like everything you put in here. I think the cards got a pretty favorable schedule this year. I like it

Now all they gotta do is win.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn