Here’s how one GM mocked the first 10 picks in the draft

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Aaron Donald blew up the combine. Derrick Brown did NOT.

If we pick him I will be sick.

AD: 4.68 40, 35 reps, 32” vertical, 116” broad jump, 7.11 3-cone

DB: 5.16 40, 28 reps, 27” vertical, 108” broad jump, 8.22 3-cone
They are different types for sure. DB will be an excellent pro if he manages his weight. Otherwise were looking at another Wilfork. Which would'nt be horrible. But more then likely a great 3 tech in 3/4 system.

Anyway I expect Cards to address DL in FA.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t agree with you. Jones missed some games this year ( like most). To tie that much up in one player leaves a huge hole with nowhere to go if said player gets injured. I’d rather have two 10m guys than one 20m guy.
Yep. No way in hell I'm paying the cost of a high draft pick AND the contract Jones is going to get.

Another concept I'll file under moves that are made out of desperation to turn this thing around instantly but won't work.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Thank you for posting. I wondered at the #s.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He projects to be a good run-stopping DT but doesn’t show the agility or finesse to do anything but bull-rush. That’s a mid- to late-first kinda guy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this is one of the worst takes I have ever read on this board. Some guys just flat out can’t admit when there wrong. You do understand that Kuechly is a hall of famer right.

7x pro bowl
5x first team all pro
2x second team all pro
Defensive rookie of the year
3x Butkus award winner(best LB)
Defensive player of the year

the fact you think some of those guys are better than him is a flat out joke and I do mean a a flat out joke.
Ain’t a damn GM in this world that would take Melvin Ingram over Kuechly.

look up some of those guys and see there not half as decorated as LK but yeah there better. Im not even going to get into this debate but damn it’s F’ing ok to say hey I was wrong about a guy.
Kuechly is out of the league...so I am pretty sure a lot of GMs would prefer a player who is still playing vs a player who is not playing anymore.

All that said, if you read the post it indicates that he is arguably the 10th best player in that draft...so even if you say that he, an ILB, is better than Ingram, an OLB, it still makes that assertion correct. It isn't to say that other guys won't overtake Kuechly as they still have years of production left. The same argument will be made against Andrew Luck over time. Andrew Luck was a better QB than Russell Wilson. That being said, Russell will pass him by because he will have played longer and produced a hell of a lot more when it is all said and done.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Oh...and college production. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose