Heard on KDUS that both Johnson and Pace are not going to participate in drills!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Ya but he will not get #1-3 Money we was going to get... So are saying we should give Pace round #2 money becouse that is were he should have gone?

of course he wont get 1-3 money because he doesnt deserve it! He wasnt drafted 1-3 because of a college injury!

But its till shows that a team took the risk and is still going ti give him first round money regardless of the injury which is one of the worst knee injuries I have ever seen!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
of course he wont get 1-3 money because he doesnt deserve it! He wasnt drafted 1-3 because of a college injury!

But its till shows that a team took the risk and is still going ti give him first round money regardless of the injury which is one of the worst knee injuries I have ever seen!

Ya but you are saying pay the guy on past talent and not worry about the future just take the risk. Injuries don't matter. The only reason he was drafted in the 1st is hype by his agent and past talent.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Ya but you are saying pay the guy on past talent and not worry about the future just take the risk. Injuries don't matter. The only reason he was drafted in the 1st is hype by his agent and past talent.

No Im not saying pay him on past talent Im saying they willpay him because of where he was drafted and that the team wasnt scared off due to injury to still blow a first rounder.

Teams just arent as concerned about ACL injuries in todays sports like they used to be!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another question?

If its such an issue why arent all draft picks taking the stance and sitting out the mini camps?

Heck even 2nd and 3rd rounders have a whole lot of money on the line there contracts arent chump change either the last I checked???

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another question?

If its such an issue why arent all draft picks taking the stance and sitting out the mini camps?

Heck even 2nd and 3rd rounders have a whole lot of money on the line there contracts arent chump change either the last I checked???

??????

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Another question?

Probably because their job status isn't as secure. No way a first rounder gets cuts his first year. Unlikely a 2nd rounder gets cut. But I have seen some 3rd rounders get cut, so they're less apt to create waves if they want to make the roster and get paid fulltime.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort