Headcoach Kliff Kingsbury and his assistant coaches

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Leinart has to have a place on this staff somewhere.

Going from Arians to Wilks to this Bro group is the wildest thing I have seen being a Cardinals fan in a span of three years.

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This development would be a joke. Sarkisian was the downfall of Atlanta's high powered offense. I know Kingsbury is calling plays but still hoped he would have got a more accomplished OC/assistant.

1) Sark was following in the footsteps of one of the most underrated playcallers in the NFL. Tough act to follow.

2) Sark was acting as the top offensive coach for a defense-oriented head coach. Here, he's going to just have to structure and execute Kingsbury's vision. He also has made the transition from college to the NFL (a few times) and can be a reliable sounding board for Koach Kliff.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
1) Sark was following in the footsteps of one of the most underrated playcallers in the NFL. Tough act to follow.

2) Sark was acting as the top offensive coach for a defense-oriented head coach. Here, he's going to just have to structure and execute Kingsbury's vision. He also has made the transition from college to the NFL (a few times) and can be a reliable sounding board for Koach Kliff.

And not to mention, he had mister, awful bonehead interception thrower at QB.

Coaching Matt Ryan is a blessing and a curse. I've never seen a top QB go from looking like the best in the game to Ryan Lindley level bad in one season.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kugler would be a good hire, he has a really good reputation and has been coaching for quite a while. He was with the Broncos last year so maybe he has a good relationship with Vance Joseph, even if they are on different sides of the ball.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Just what we need. A guy like Kugler to try and salvage this O line.
So far it has been like night and day last year compared to this off season so far. Mikey B is really trying to go all out for this team. I have a really good feeling about the staff we are putting together so far.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can he teach? Can he teach within the Air Raid. system? Is it important he have significant game-planning input? (& does he)? Other redeeming features that makes him special?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Just what we need. A guy like Kugler to try and salvage this O line.
So far it has been like night and day last year compared to this off season so far. Mikey B is really trying to go all out for this team. I have a really good feeling about the staff we are putting together so far.

I agree. With the exception of the O.C. hire, I've liked every move made so far.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Can he teach? Can he teach within the Air Raid. system? Is it important he have significant game-planning input? (& does he)? Other redeeming features that makes him special?

I don’t think an OL coach needs to have game plan input or needs to have experience with the Air Raid. He is an experienced and well respected OL coach, he also has previous experience as a college head coach which likely gives him “big picture” experience.