Headcoach Kliff Kingsbury and his assistant coaches

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I at least want our OL coach to be a prior NFL OL coach.
Like the dude with had, ray Brown

Since i follow the cardinals we just had veteran offensive line coaches, super experienced but we never assembed a good line, always been the weakest part
So getting a veteran coach doesnt always translate in terms of teaching and devoloping
Sometimes enthusiasm creativeness and ability to relate with players are more important and this can also come from a young coach

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I also would love to see Monken as the OC. Accumulate good staff during the acclimation process and then develop their replacements.
I made a thread recommending him last week. He would be an outstanding hire but I don’t see him going anywhere where he’s not calling plays. No chance.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KK was clear in the press conference that the OC will have significant NFL experience. It will be someone who has at the very least been an OC if not a HC.

I thought I heard that too. Keim was also very clear that a veteran defensive coordinator would be the way to go, and Kingsbury added that he would lean heavily on Keim and his network in finding that coordinator.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
KK was clear in the press conference that the OC will have significant NFL experience. It will be someone who has at the very least been an OC if not a HC.
Well, Brad Childress just abruptly resigned his AAFL coaching position. After Vikings he spent time in Kansas City...Spread Game Coordinator, among other positions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In my eyes, these are the names coming to mind that fit the criteria:

Chuck Pagano
John Pagano
Mike Nolan
Dom Capers
Vance Joseph

Dark Horses:
Rex Ryan (I know)
Dennis Thurman
Terryl Austin

Last edited:
Reaction score
They also said they had some good names already so I assume they are waiting on playoff teams.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What if we asked Raheem Morris for an interview?

What role?

Interesting thing about him...he has a defensive coaching background but the last 3 years or so he has moved to the other side of the ball. That shows his eagerness to grow IMO.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What role?

Interesting thing about him...he has a defensive coaching background but the last 3 years or so he has moved to the other side of the ball. That shows his eagerness to grow IMO.
DC. He's a Tampa-2 guy and a Dungy disciple, IIRC.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They also said they had some good names already so I assume they are waiting on playoff teams.

But we cant sign a defensive coordinator from a playoff team if the contract doesnt expire this year
So are they looking for positional coaches with head coach experience?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seeing Capers name being bandied about.

was that Packers D he coached been even close to good during his last five years there? I know he's been out of football for the last year... i think.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards gashed Capers' Packers D in the middle of field with their eyes closed.