Head Injuries in the NFL

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I knew head injuries were a problem in the NFL. I did not realize the severity of the problem until I read this article. No wonder the NFL smacked the Saints so severely. Not only did they want to get the team for blatantly ignoring the league order for stopping the bounties and telling falsehood, but in my estimation they wanted to make an example of them so that everyone else would see how serious they are about stopping bounty programs dead in their track.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Ray-Easterling-death-ruled-suicide-Atlanta-Falcons-041912

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a peoblem and always will be.

But is it not ironic how the league is always stating how concerned they are for players safety but have now added a whole sesaon worth of Thursday night games?

I've never played a contact sport so I can't even imagine the toll it takes on an athletes body to be forced to play 2 games in 4 days.

cardinalsflow

Reaction score
Its def. a problem. The saints org and fans are delusional about the entire situation. This situation will be a turning point in the NFL and NFL regulation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson