• DeMeco Ryans

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m not voting because the list is a popularity contest.
We need the GM and Head Coach on the same page.
We need quality coordinators.

Keims problem is he tried to plug all the holes willi-nilly. He never really seemed to build a foundation. Whoever the gm turns out to be he needs to know he can’t rebuild the entire team in one year. Kyler is your QB. It seems to me this offense can be fixed in one off season. The o-line and speed at rb can make this offense pop. Of course Kyler won’t be ready so I would like to think we could sign a back up QB that has similar traits to Kyler so the new offense can operate the same when Kyler is ready. The new DC is going to have to realize it’s going to be a rough year.
If the Cardinals were to actually get Payton, Sean would probably bring FA QB Jameis Winston along with him while Murray rehabs his knee injury. Once Kyler is ready to go, Jameis would move to back up. That's what I have heard.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d like us to minimize penalties and other miscues.

I’d like us to be more consistant vs. the run.

And win more one-on-one battles.

And not be outsmarted

And gain more yards per carry.

Find me a HC and assistants who can accomplish these and I don’t care if the men or women are insiders, outsiders or direct decendents of the late Bill Walsh or Vine Lombardy.

Just hire the staff who can best address those concerns and. cross your fingers.
Who the hell is Vine Lombardy :oops: ;) You'll have to excuse me. Being Italian myself, it makes me cringe when people put a y at the end of an Italian name lol. And since I share his first name, let's get Vince right too. Carry on, good post otherwise.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the hell is Vine Lombardy :oops: ;) You'll have to excuse me. Being Italian myself, it makes me cringe when people put a y at the end of an Italian name lol. And since I share his first name, let's get Vince right too. Carry on, good post otherwise.

Yo Vinny...

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Vine Lombardy…that’s an ivy that grows on the walls at Lambeau Field. ;)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry. My bad.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Sean Payton is hired before a GM then he will bring his own GM. If a GM is hired before the HC you can bet your ass Sean Payton will not be the choice. Unless Bidwill can convince him a guy like Adam Peters (SFAGM) will be just fine? Sean Payton has already said his DC will be Vic Fangio which I wanted him in the off season after he was fired in Denver.
Leave it to us to hire the wrong fired Denver coach (VJ, not Fangio).

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y at the end of an Italian first name is a must & doesn’t exist for the end of an Italian last name:D My childhood friends & all my 7 sisters still call me Vinny!!

I've had a nickname since I came out of the womb. Stuck 75 years so far... It comes from my last name.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Y at the end of an Italian first name is a must & doesn’t exist for the end of an Italian last name:D My childhood friends & all my 7 sisters still call me Vinny!!
had a buddy from Manhatton...I nicknamed him Vinny "The Deal" Lentini
he's like... "you racist bastard"... I'm, "But Vinny, your Italian, there has to be a nickname in there!
dude sold insurance, it was perfect

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm too old to take you on straight up, so you're gonna need to watch your back, sonny.

I have an Italian friend from NYC.. I call him Joey 'The Knife' Carazzi
Funny you should bring up "The Knife" because I'm so broken lately all I seem to do is have surgery :D You're too old, I'm too fragile; let's have a sad cripple/old man fight. We can have the South Park guys do a cartoon mockup of it later.

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny you should bring up "The Knife" because I'm so broken lately all I seem to do is have surgery :D You're too old, I'm too fragile; let's have a sad cripple/old man fight. We can have the South Park guys do a cartoon mockup of it later.

I hear that. I'm getting a CT scan tomorrow for a hernia I'll likely have to have surgery on. Hope you are ok, my brother.

Reminds me of a tv commercial some years back. Two old guys are about to go at each other and one of them says "You wanna dance, old man?"

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Imagine how my body is starting to feel after 18 years of the Army?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I hear that. I'm getting a CT scan tomorrow for a hernia I'll likely have to have surgery on. Hope you are ok, my brother.

Reminds me of a tv commercial some years back. Two old guys are about to go at each other and one of them says "You wanna dance, old man?"
Yikes! I'll probably be having the 5th surgery after breaking my leg 2 years ago, and it's likely an ankle fusion. Might be on the 2-year anniversary of the break, even! Let us both get better soon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose