Head Coach choice

Head Coach choice

• Total voters

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I voted Anarumo because his defenses know how to slow down top offenses. Kafka might also be a good choice, he knows the Chiefs offense, QB coach of Mahomes in 2017 & passing game coordinator for them in 2018.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t choose other because I assumed it meant Payton.
I choose Amaruno just based on experience. Still don’t like the idea of another apprentice.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ya know, hiring a HC is almost as big a crap shoot as the draft.
Any one of those guys could win 5 super bowls or never win 5 games in a season.
Andy Reid is the only guy recently to show sustained success with different teams. BB sucked before the Patriots and TB12, and we all remember when the NFL thought Mike Martz was a genius.

If we pulled Jimmy Johnson or Tony Dungy out of retirement it would be more exciting than any of these guys.
But you just dont know until you know.

I honestly dont care who they hire. We tried something. It didnt work. So try something else.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Whats that mean? They think flores is out? Or most likely?

No, the opposite. The -125 for Flores means he's the favorite. Since he's the favorite you have to bet $125 to win $100.

The biggest underdogs are Bowen and Anarumo at +1200. You bet $100 to win $1200.

Maybe it's the recency effect, but I'm betting it will be Anarumo, Kafka, or Callahan. We should have a coach by the weekend.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The only reason I’m bummed they haven’t hired a coach, yet, is this is Senior Bowl week and it would have been nice to know the system they are expecting to run. I’m okay, though, with Mike taking his time, especially since other teams are, as well. They really haven’t lost out on anyone, yet.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only reason I’m bummed they haven’t hired a coach, yet, is this is Senior Bowl week and it would have been nice to know the system they are expecting to run. I’m okay, though, with Mike taking his time, especially since other teams are, as well. They really haven’t lost out on anyone, yet.
Meh. These guys have years of film on every player. You do miss out on the opportunity to meet them. There will be plenty of time at the combine and individuall workouts.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I just want this crap over with at this point, much like the 2022 season. I don't want Glenn or VJ but other than that I won't be either upset or ecstatic based on the candidates interviewed so far.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There are no choices dummies. Who ever wants to wants to watch the film every Monday with the owner Bidwill will get the job.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I still say Flores will not be the HC of the Cards based on another potential Wilks lawsuit by his agent. I think he’s our best experienced option left. This wide net all of a sudden smells like we’re going to land a dead fish! Ugh :-(

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So no QB for 2023 but the new QB contract kicking in and a dead fish for Head Coach and a money starved owner who pays two GMS and two Head coaches..ok..ok...I will stay hopeful

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think Flores will be the choice because of the lawsuit, he's the most qualified at this point though. That leaves Anarumo which I'm now kind of hoping for because of his defense & the next best choices after him imo are Callahan & Kafka. Kafka went to the Giants from being in the Chiefs system so that's a big plus.