• Sean Payton

• Brian Flores

• Vance Joseph (edited)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
If Mikey B wants to change the perception of this franchise, AND get the guy that might be able to get the best out of the 250 million dollar QB. He needs to go all in on Payton.

Hopefully we can negotiate a future second rounder or a couple thirds

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
The Cards go all in on SP and he turns them down. Flores also turns them down because he doesn't want to be put in another bad situation where he feels like a lame duck head coach. Mike B knows he can't hire Joseph cause he can't sell it. He turns to the only guy he knows..........no risk it, no biscuit. He asks BA to come back and save the franchise!

Not going to happen. Just trying to think of any other scenario that does not end up with Joseph as head coach haha.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Cards go all in on SP and he turns them down. Flores also turns them down because he doesn't want to be put in another bad situation where he feels like a lame duck head coach. Mike B knows he can't hire Joseph cause he can't sell it. He turns to the only guy he knows..........no risk it, no biscuit. He asks BA to come back and save the franchise!

Not going to happen. Just trying to think of any other scenario that does not end up with Joseph as head coach haha.
Flores turning down pretty much any HC offer would really hurt his lawsuit, IMO...at least the breadth of it.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***POLL UDATED SO YOU CAN CHANGE VOTE IF NEEDED***

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I keep visualizing the ending to Frankenstein, with all the peasants crowded around the burning castle up on the hill with their pitch forks and lanterns screaming and yelling at the monster.

Cards Crazy

Rookie
Reaction score
Ive read a tweet or 2 Payton is still in town could anyone confirm or deny Ime almost getting excited now plus A Whole lot of anxiousp

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't breathlessly following any of this yesterday or even believing, but this is all getting REAL annoying the longer this plays out.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand this. If Payton is still here and negotiating. It’s clear there is something brewing.
I've been a Cards fan for 40+ years, and aside from the late careers of Dennis Green and Buddy Ryan, I have never seen this team hire a high-profile coach. I will believe it when I see it this time.