Hats off to Kurt Warner..

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
steeler fan here.. just wanna give props to you guys for having the guts to take the lead in the fourth.. what an amazing game..

i'd be so proud to have warner as part of the steelers organization what a blessing he is on and off the field..

i wish other fortunate people could follow his example.. what an amazing person..

i was actually pulling him to come back strong after that pick 6..

anyhow don't hang your heads and don't blame calls it'll just make it hurt worse if you sit on things that can't be changed..

take care guys..

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
ah screw you :)

just kidding, I'm glad we put up good numbers on your D to shut some people up, too bad we couldn't stop Ben/Holmes at the end

AnotherHOMER

Reaction score
I think the calls were even.

Great game and Steelers were a deserving team. We had our chance to win the game but Steelers had the drive at the end. What a catch!! Damint!! Why can't we have more Cramartes<sp>???

Cheers.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Good game all around. I think we need an additional Free Safety who can cover. Every time I see Francisco in there I am holding my breath.

CaliCards

Registered
Reaction score
I hope Kurt returns for 1 more season......our OFFENCE is awesome!

The CARDS can make it back to the SB if they fix the PASS-defense.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Awesome game - bad outcome.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Bad pass to end the first half. Even with that, we had the Steelers right where we wanted them and "let them off the hook." :bang:
I also thought we'd get the tuck rule call.

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
as an impartial fan I thought Warner had a great game except for the turnovers obviously. Warner turns it over a few times, Cards D isnt quite good enough, sadly kind of predictable. I also feel the Cards shot themselves in the foot so many times with penalties, my friend and I were remarking how we had noticed about 10 penalties on ARI and close to none by PIT. I think the final score was appropriate even tho I was pulling for the Cards.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Warner turns it over a few times, Cards D isnt quite good enough, sadly kind of predictable.

Twice. Not a few times. And one of them was a desperation play.

The pick-6 was huge, just a really bad read on a well-disguised coverage, but let's not exaggerate.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I thought his arm was going forward. Maybe not when he was first hit but it ultimately was with the ball still in it. They didn't even review it. Kinda strange that they wouldn't. I wonder if Brady gets that call. Maybe they just wanted to get out of there? :shrug:

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Awesome game - bad outcome.

Lotta fun, lotta excitement.

Too much laundry (or too little, I didn't sense the flow in the penalty calling).

I'm always proud to be a Cardinal fan, but today they did everything to justify it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson