Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thankful for friends, family and all the blessings bestowed.

A special thanks for the Cardinals being 9-2 and the Suns being 15-3 with a fourteen game winning streak!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Too much beer and food tonight!

This past week, just welcomed a new baby boy into the family, so I'm thankful for him.

I'm also thankful for this community. I've spent many years entertained reading all the amazing insight here.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much beer and food tonight!

This past week, just welcomed a new baby boy into the family, so I'm thankful for him.

I'm also thankful for this community. I've spent many years entertained reading all the amazing insight here.

Congratulations on the new addition.

I think you speak for everyone about this community.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
I've spent many years entertained reading all the amazing insight here.
Now that you mention it, We do provide some good insight. here are some examples:
-arguing over roster spots 14-15
-wishing we could sign anyone with a pulse followed by “I always liked that guy” (coming out of college or that one time he scored 25 off the bench 3 years ago)
-some posters will correct your spelling or grammar
- we are ready to debate luc longley vs Oliver Miller at a moments notice
-having 15 page threads about players that don’t go anywhere

I could keep going. I think you’re giving us too much credit. Haha

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, We do provide some good insight. here are some examples:
Not often, we've mostly shamed them into silence. Collectively the denizens of the internet have decreed that ignorance of the natively spoken language should be accepted, never corrected.

That's why almost an entire generation believes that "would of" is the same as "would have" or that "your" and "you're" work equally well in all situations or that "there", "they're" and "their" are interchangeable.

We all make mistakes and no one should be ridiculed or ostracized for an occasional typo or a misspelling or an incorrect word choice. But now, thankfully, this internet movement has grown to the point where none of us will ever need to move past our grammatical shortcomings.

And I'm okay with this movement, I just think it needs to be widened. No longer should posters be challenged by others for simply insisting that 2 plus 2 equals 7. We don't knead know stinking math nazis around hear.

You must be registered for see images attach
Lastly, we need a "tongue MOSTLY in cheek" smilie.

Back to business. For those that celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for those that don't, hope you had a great Thursday.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Not often, we've mostly shamed them into silence. Collectively the denizens of the internet have decreed that ignorance of the natively spoken language should be accepted, never corrected.

That's why almost an entire generation believes that "would of" is the same as "would have" or that "your" and "you're" work equally well in all situations or that "there", "they're" and "their" are interchangeable.

We all make mistakes and no one should be ridiculed or ostracized for an occasional typo or a misspelling or an incorrect word choice. But now, thankfully, this internet movement has grown to the point where none of us will ever need to move past our grammatical shortcomings.

And I'm okay with this movement, I just think it needs to be widened. No longer should posters be challenged by others for simply insisting that 2 plus 2 equals 7. We don't knead know stinking math nazis around hear.

You must be registered for see images attach
Lastly, we need a "tongue MOSTLY in cheek" smilie.

Back to business. For those that celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for those that don't, hope you had a great Thursday.
It's posts like this that are the backbone of ASFN. ;)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-arguing over roster spots 14-15
-wishing we could sign anyone with a pulse followed by “I always liked that guy” (coming out of college or that one time he scored 25 off the bench 3 years ago)

- we are ready to debate luc longley vs Oliver Miller at a moments notice
-having 15 page threads about players that don’t go anywhere

I'm rather fond of three of those five items in bold text.

Someday they may understand the importance of depth. ;)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm rather fond of three of those five items in bold text.

Someday they may understand the importance of depth. ;)
I'm okay with where we are, roster-wise, although sure, we could use another big man or two. But then again, I haven't quite moved past that time in our lives where "depth" was more likely to refer to how deep of a hole we were in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose