Happy New league year 21-22 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fist pump.

Need the Chiefs to take that one.

But also why couldn't he catch it a week ago? Rude.
Could make the case if AJ turns around the timing would have worked out well.

*Again not wishing it on anyone just saying with how things turned out*

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A rental car company can’t run a license.
Why not? Don’t insurance companies have that information? Aren’t you essentially authorizing them to do so in order to get insurance/rent a car?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not? Don’t insurance companies have that information? Aren’t you essentially authorizing them to do so in order to get insurance/rent a car?
***Nevada has very restrictive privacy laws relating to the release of DMV records to third parties. Generally, a third party cannot get any information on a specific driver license or registration without a notarized release from the person about whom the information is requested.

There are exceptions for law enforcement and other parties such as insurance companies.

The release of DMV records is governed by these laws:

This is just NV. But I would imagine most states have similar laws and protections....

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
***Nevada has very restrictive privacy laws relating to the release of DMV records to third parties. Generally, a third party cannot get any information on a specific driver license or registration without a notarized release from the person about whom the information is requested.

There are exceptions for law enforcement and other parties such as insurance companies.

The release of DMV records is governed by these laws:

This is just NV. But I would imagine most states have similar laws and protections....
That’s weird. I would think a state that relies heavily on tourism would’ve had a similar exception for rental cars as they provide for insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose