Ha Ha Ditka Picks the Lions

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's a fair weather Cards fan as it is. If we win Sunday, he'll come crawling back :)

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
At this point in time, the Cardinals deserve no better. They didn't just lose, they got embarrassed.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After Monday Night's game it doesn't surprise me...

We embarrassed ourselves...

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
After Monday Night's game it doesn't surprise me...

We embarrassed ourselves...

I was just gonna say, does this surprise anyone? I can see the bi-polar Cards losing to the Lions.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I can also see the bi-polar Cards beating the Lions, the Niners lose to the Eagles, we win the division and lose to the Rams and the Packers and then go to the Superbowl again playing great in the playoffs LOL

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I can also see the bi-polar Cards beating the Lions, the Niners lose to the Eagles, we win the division and lose to the Rams and the Packers and then go to the Superbowl again playing great in the playoffs LOL

Hence the word "bi-polar" lol One thing for sure, the Cards sure do make it interesting every game!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Ditka and think this is funny. I kinda felt bad that he broke his streak last week. Of course, I felt MUCH worse for us as Cards fans that our team stunk up the field, but I am confident that this team will still win the division.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was shocked that Ditka picked us against the Niners, the guy has always had trash to say about us. I think we lost for Ditka alone, he is bad luck to have as a bandwagon fan.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Always remember that the Earth is bi-polar.