Star Wars The Force Awakens.

I'll go with an underrated movie that I'm sure plenty of people here have seen:

"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy."

PCU

"How much do clothes cost in the Matrix."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
(sorry for not waiting, I knew this was right)
City Slickers

"Same old $hit, different day".
I have a feeling this is in a bunch of different movies, but the one I remember most is Shawshank. I'll wait until you confirm yes or no... :)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You are right, that is the one I was thinking of. My favorite movie.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
"Do you leave a light on after bedtime? Because I get a little scared in the dark sometimes. If it's a strange place."

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Do you leave a light on after bedtime? Because I get a little scared in the dark sometimes. If it's a strange place."

One of my all time favorites. Read the serial novels as they were released and loved the movie adaptation too. MCD was robbed of an Academy Award by Michael freaking Caine that year. Totally ridiculous. I saw The Cider House Rules also and there is no way on the planet that Caine was more deserving than Duncan.

The Green Mile

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
One of my all time favorites. Read the serial novels as they were released and loved the movie adaptation too. MCD was robbed of an Academy Award by Michael freaking Caine that year. Totally ridiculous. I saw The Cider House Rules also and there is no way on the planet that Caine was more deserving than Duncan.

The Green Mile
Absolutely correct.

I actually think that although American Beauty probably deserved Best Picture, I thought that The Green Mile was the better film. Heck, the Insider was also nominated for Best Pic, and that was a great film too. Very strong lineup of nominees.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ugh, I recognize it, but can't place it. I want to say Unforgiven or some other recent Western, but I don't know.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Predator

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you threw a softball Brian... I had no clue about any of the previous ones.

" Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that $hit just goes right out the window."

Reaction score
Absolutely correct.

I actually think that although American Beauty probably deserved Best Picture, I thought that The Green Mile was the better film. Heck, the Insider was also nominated for Best Pic, and that was a great film too. Very strong lineup of nominees.

Green Mile was an awesome movie. I didn't watch it for the longest time because it didn't look like something I would watch. I was wrong. My eyes started watering watching it. Must have been allergies. ;)

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I suck at this game!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one has even guessed...... How long do I wait?

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I'm glad you threw a softball Brian... I had no clue about any of the previous ones.

" Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that $hit just goes right out the window."

Easy, BlackHawk Down.

BTW - A good friend of mine knows Hoot personally. He's nothing like he's portrayed in the movie. He's a California surfer dude.

My turn - "What difference do you think you can make, one man in all this madness?"

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy, BlackHawk Down.

BTW - A good friend of mine knows Hoot personally. He's nothing like he's portrayed in the movie. He's a California surfer dude.

My turn - "What difference do you think you can make, one man in all this madness?"

What surprised me about this was Ewan McGregor played Grimes... it took me awhile but I finally
made the connection that he was Renton in Trainspotting...as was Spud in both movies.. but his name escapes me.

Don't know the answer to your quote.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Easy, BlackHawk Down.

No idea, but it sounds like a war movie to me.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Easy, BlackHawk Down.

The Thin Red Line!

#WW2MoviesFTW

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Slightly obscure quote from a very UN-obscure film.

"That was pretty impressive. I would have been screwed if you hadn't come along."