Greta Van Fleet

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought this last week. I dig it a lot. People usually have one of two reactions in my experience. They love it and are excited that old school rock has gripped the "kids" or they hate it because they're not LZ and they are just some pretentious wannabees.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just bought this last week. I dig it a lot. People usually have one of two reactions in my experience. They love it and are excited that old school rock has gripped the "kids" or they hate it because they're not LZ and they are just some pretentious wannabees.
i can see both, and i love GVF. I like their sound on what they've released, but they need to branch out a bit and create more of their "own sound" in the future. can't wait to see what they do moving forward, crazy they are all under age 22

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the new album better than the first. Been listening all morning. It definitely still has the LZ vibe, but on the softer side. They really aren't anywhere near the artists that LZ are, but it's still very good rock music and that's pretty hard to come by these days.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Love these guys. I started listening to them last year. Kind of a cross between Zep and Black Crowes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson