Great Deal for Certain Posters

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fatheads are complete and utter garbage. I wouldn't have one for free.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't you wall paper your house with Fatheads?

Did my garage with Fitz. As well as the huge Cardinal helmet.

They suck. Peel off all the time aren't movable like the claim. etc.. etc..

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I just want them to add an "R" and a whoopie cushion,

Deuce's would clear out small cities in a single blast of his Tongon Power, Hey Why aint the DEUCEMEISTERS story posted!

Positive Cards news about a funny Cardinal!

I'm on strike last thread I started was degrading.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Enjoy it - whoever you maybe. :D

I guess I can be a "Certain" poster and thanks for the heads up, even if it was not the intent.

Went on line, bought a Warner for the grandson, paid 12.76, with shipping.

Won't matter to him if they are junk --- for someone who tops out a bit more than 3 ft. high he is a massive Warner fan and he's gonna lose his ever loving mind. Won't matter to me if he colors all over it, he is only five and has a strange notion of collectible, (still can even talk about the helmet) cause I didn't have to pay $100 for it. And at least for the moment I get bragging rights as The Best Grandma EVER!

Win, Win.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Did my garage with Fitz. As well as the huge Cardinal helmet.

They suck. Peel off all the time aren't movable like the claim. etc.. etc..
Agreed.... My helmet started peeling within 2 weeks. I was lucky that mine is on a temporary wall so I used spray adhesive.

Looks great now! Just can never move it again!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I can be a "Certain" poster and thanks for the heads up, even if it was not the intent.

Won't matter to him if they are junk --- for someone who tops out a bit more than 3 ft. high he is a massive Warner fan and he's gonna lose his ever loving mind. Won't matter to me if he colors all over it, he is only five and has a strange notion of collectible, (still can even talk about the helmet) cause I didn't have to pay $100 for it. And at least for the moment I get bragging rights as The Best Grandma EVER!

Win, Win.

And in the process, perpetuating another generation of Cards fans.:thumbup:

OP
OP
S

sw3j

Reaction score
Dude, why are you trying to sell me stuff? I'm annoyed that you just wasted some of my life. Seriously.

Not trying to 'sell' anything. I found the link, figured someone would like the Warner one.

The Leinart one was more of a joke.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Win, Win.

Super cool! :thumbup:

Dude, why are you trying to sell me stuff? I'm annoyed that you just wasted some of my life. Seriously.

You're annoyed that he wasted some of your life, yet you had enough time in your life to post about him wasting part of your life, lol. Relax. It's just a message board, people. :)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just want them to add an "R" and a whoopie cushion,

Deuce's would clear out small cities in a single blast of his Tongon Power, Hey Why aint the DEUCEMEISTERS story posted!

Positive Cards news about a funny Cardinal!

I'm on strike last thread I started was degrading.

Nice, thesmel! I laughed out loud. Anyone who follows 9-0 on Twitter would know he'd LOVE this. I, for one, am beginning to truly appreciate you. I got hung up on all the you-know-who blithering but lately you are on a roll!!

And Angel? You rock! :thumbup:

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Glad you told me about this. Unfortunately, by the time I called them in the morning, the Warner one was gone, as was the Leinart. However, I did manage to score a Shane from Camp Rock one for an early Christmas present for my daughter.

Because of that, I will get reminded Christmas Day that I am the best dad ever from her! Thanks man. :)

Last edited: