Good News for Cardinals Fans....not joking

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ross Tucker (former NFL player - and IMO a VERY good announcer) was on NFL radio this morning and they were talking Detroit football and the issues regarding Pat Patricia and their 0-2 start.

Ross said, "Look, don't count them out. I had 2 new coaches in my career and both times we started 0-4. The first time we ended up 9-7 and the other time we ended up 8-8. It takes time to learn the system, but they'll get it and it will turn around."

I had been on the burn it down program after the first two weeks and this was the ONLY ray of light I've seen since preseason and as a Cards fan I'll grasp onto a ray if it's there....so let's hope they can learn the system and it's the right one.

and Happy Birthday to Me!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Not saying it's impossible to learn the system and turn things around; but literally, the team looks completely disjointed in all facets of the game. I'm very skeptical that things will change this season.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The ray of light is your birthday, happy birthday

As far as going 0-2, it's how you went 0-2 and our 0-2 has been historically bad. Now this can mean two things, we have a long time to rebuild or the start is so bad which means it's an extreme anomaly which cannot be indicative of our team and we will get a lot better due to a coaching staff which has totally rearranged every scheme from offense to defense

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good news for the Cardinals... there's only 15 weeks left in the season & 1 of those weeks is a BYE WEEK! :)

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Rush defense improved form week 1. I thought for sure Gurley would get over 100 on us, but he only managed 2.2 on 19 attempts.

So many breakdowns in the secondary... hopefully they start to dial this in this week and the defense can start to shorten their time on the field and give the O more opportunities to do, anything.

It took BA about 6 games to get things together, granted none of his games looked this bad. I'm not ready to believe we will be this bad all year. These guys all play with a lot of pride.

Go Cards!!!

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
So there are some examples of other coaches that started out sucking but ended up not totally sucking. Therefore our coach may not be a total bum by association. I'm back on the bandwagon!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So there are some examples of other coaches that started out sucking but ended up not totally sucking. Therefore our coach may not be a total bum by association. I'm back on the bandwagon!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Belichek's stint with the Browns?

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Rush defense improved form week 1. I thought for sure Gurley would get over 100 on us, but he only managed 2.2 on 19 attempts.

So many breakdowns in the secondary... hopefully they start to dial this in this week and the defense can start to shorten their time on the field and give the O more opportunities to do, anything.

It took BA about 6 games to get things together, granted none of his games looked this bad. I'm not ready to believe we will be this bad all year. These guys all play with a lot of pride.

Go Cards!!!

they had no need to run, their pass game was carving us up like a Thanksgiving turkey .....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose