GM Steve Keim and Kliff Kingsbury press conference. 4/16/19

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They basically said they do not know what they are doing yet, and then what they said about Josh makes me translate as so... we have not decided yet what to do, draft Bosa or Quinnen Williams, but since there are so many high rated guy we are willing to take a trade down for extra picks :raccoon:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I came away from this convinced they are keeping Rosen, going to try to trade the first pick, won’t be able to, and will draft Q.

This isn't a bad thing.

Q Williams can be an outstanding DL in the NFL. That pass rush with Williams, Suggs, Jones, Peters, and Philon could be nasty at times.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
They are professional liars - sounds like Murry for sure

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Cards are doing their best to play poker. Doing a pretty good job of keeping everyone guessing for the most part.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
everything I read is he is a pros pro, super impressive and etc. All to me says you cannot let this guy walk. Would be the dumbest thing ever.
What else would you say about an asset who you are (possibly) trying to trade or have something in place for?

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah..I'm sure the head coach is really tired of thinking about the QB he rants and raves about and holds in high regard.;)

I haven`t heard KK ranting or raving about Murray lately.Not in several months actually.
:talk:
The only QB I heard KK talk about has been Rosen.:cheers:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Is there a replay available for the PC?

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah..I'm sure the head coach is really tired of thinking about the QB he rants and raves about and holds in high regard.;)

You got all that from one hype video taken out of context. For all we know he prefers Rosen.

I think you may be a gull a bull. Or maybe a gull a calf ;)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What else would you say about an asset who you are (possibly) trying to trade or have something in place for?

I guess you will see whatever it is you want to see but I believe those comments are 100% genuine and true.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Because of a video quote from him the week leading up to a game? That is ranting, raving and holding in high regard all the way until today still? Bellicheck must want every good player he plays against because he does this weekly talking about his opponent.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just listened to it. My head hurts. 9 more days of this crap.
im choosing to ignore anything draft related until draft time. More than happy to read about other stuff. New flight plan drops on Thursday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson