Glennon to Raiders

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
What other team is being linked to Murray? All I see and hear is cardinals. I could see him dropping as well solar7

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A word here, a word there, and perhaps a cogent sentence - I understand.

I will be personally happy and celebrating the drafting of Murray extra hard, knowing you will be sitting on the couch all sad and angry. The drafting of Murray will be spectacular now for me.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be personally happy and celebrating the drafting of Murray extra hard, knowing you will be sitting on the couch all sad and angry. The drafting of Murray will be spectacular now for me.
This board is a blast! Haha. Taking great pleasure from other fan misery..

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Better. But you shouldn't open a sentence with a redundancy: I or personally, not both.

We'll see how events transpire on the 25th. I strongly doubt that I'll be the one crying in his beer.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Better. But you shouldn't open a sentence with a redundancy: I or personally, not both.

We'll see how events transpire on the 25th. I strongly doubt that I'll be the one crying in his beer.

I was drunk and laying floors, and auto correct made my sentence jibberish

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I personally can't understand how you don't see the writing on the wall yet...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard