Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to Variety, David Goyer is in early talks to create a story and supervise a script for a sequel to "Ghost Rider" for Sony Pictures.

Plans are under way to base the sequel on a script written years ago by "Blade" and "Batman Begins" writer Goyer. There is no word on whether Goyer himself will direct.

Nicolas Cage is expected to star again in the sequel with Avi Arad, Michael De Luca and Steven Paul producing.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Long on visual, short on story.
Maybe someone can finally add something gripping to the mix.
There was an arch by writer Grayson that was pretty good in the early 2000's.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

Release Date: February 17, 2012 (3D/2D theaters)
Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Mark Neveldine, Brian Taylor
Screenwriter: Scott M. Gimple, Seth Hoffman, David S. Goyer
Genre: Action, Adventure
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of action and violence, some disturbing images, and language)

Starring: Nicolas Cage, Fergus Riordan, Ciaran Hinds, Violante Placido, Idris Elba, Johnny Whitworth

Plot Summary: Nicolas Cage reprises his role as Johnny Blaze in "Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance." In this gritty new vision for the character, directed by Neveldine/Taylor ("Crank"), Johnny is still struggling with his curse as the devil's bounty hunter - but he may risk everything as he teams up with the leader of a group of rebel monks (Idris Elba) to save a young boy from the devil... and possibly rid himself of his curse forever.

You must be registered for see images attach

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody go see this? I just can't bring myself to do it. Especially after the last one being so ...meh.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Anybody go see this? I just can't bring myself to do it. Especially after the last one being so ...meh.

My son told me to avoid this film at all costs.

To offer a bit of perspective, he likes Judge Dredd.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
WOW...Ken.....just wow. :shock:

Suffice to say, that when one of my kids tell me somethings sucks it really sucks. He's a chip off the ol' block though...I like Judge Dredd too. :D

My children inherited my taste in poor cinema, except for Tango & Cash of course. They like it, I can't stand it.

I promised Renz I'd give that dreck a second chance though, I just haven't been able to make myself do it as of yet.