Garrett Williams and Daley Practicing Today

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
The Cardinals have opened up the practice window for Garrett Williams and Daley. Wonder how long it will be before Williams is starting. I'm thinking he gets some game time in the next week or two and is starting in another 2-3 weeks.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll admit, I know nothing about this kid, other than what I read on draft day. But are there any realistic expectations that he will have any meaningful impact this season, especially coming off a significant knee injury???
I would love it if he did but I just don't see it.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll admit, I know nothing about this kid, other than what I read on draft day. But are there any realistic expectations that he will have any meaningful impact this season, especially coming off a significant knee injury???
This is a red shirt year for him. He'll get enough experience to give the coaches a chance to see if he can start in 2024.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Meaningful impact getting back in the hunt for a top 3 pick, most likely.

Lance Zeurlin (sp, probably) at NFL.com said that he profiles not better than a 3rd CB, but it'd be good to know whether he can play by the end of the year.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I was reading a draft bio on him and it said he will be a quality backup player or lower end starter at best. Is that off? Does he have quality starter abilities?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Meaningful impact getting back in the hunt for a top 3 pick, most likely.

Lance Zeurlin (sp, probably) at NFL.com said that he profiles not better than a 3rd CB, but it'd be good to know whether he can play by the end of the year.
This is said about everyone 3rd round or later. The same blurb says that Michael Wilson has traits to be an above average backup, which clearly looks silly right now.