Gameweek : UCLA @ ASU Thread. 10/30/22-11/04/22

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Just looked at tickets for Sec 28 where we always used to sit -- going for about $200 a piece. That's muy loco!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas

We're going with family friends who aren't at adventurous - I'd like to make the sun devil walk through

JF - good recall. I'm pretty sure your correct, would have had to be a solid 15 years ago.

Think timing may be a bit tough.

I think I'm more into the college football scene than anyone in my group..........

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mainstreet How are you going to watch the Suns AND ASU tonight?

I will probably try flipping channels during timeouts.

These games usually have a way of working themselves out so you can decide which one to watch the most.

I need at least one WIN after the Suns loss last night or it's going to be a tough Saturday.

Luckily the Cardinals don't play until 3:05 Arizona time on Sunday.

Who had I kidding. I'm going to go crazy watching all these games.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will probably try flipping channels during timeouts.

These games usually have a way of working themselves out so you can decide which one to watch the most.

I need at least one WIN after the Suns loss last night or it's going to be a tough Saturday.

Luckily the Cardinals don't play until 3:05 Arizona time on Sunday.

Who had I kidding. I'm going to go crazy watching all these games.

The way I look at it, 82 games in NBA season. So I'm focusing on the ASU game tonight!
My Sling doesn't have FS1. So ESPN gamecast, play by play by ASFN, and youtube highlights in the am. Hopefully that's a winning formula!
@jf-08 Do you have lucky drink selection for tonight?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way I look at it, 82 games in NBA season. So I'm focusing on the ASU game tonight!
My Sling doesn't have FS1. So ESPN gamecast, play by play by ASFN, and youtube highlights in the am. Hopefully that's a winning formula!
I don't. I'm actually going to watch the game tomorrow after recording it. I have two great buddies and today is one of their birthdays, the other one has his birthday next month, and then my birthday is in January. We do a guys night out for each of the birthdays and tonight is dinner and drinks out and about. My wife will drop me off and then will Uber to wherever we need to go.

If it wasn't going to be that I would do my mezcal negroni. Equal parts Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Quinta Das Carvalhas 10-year tawny port wine, and a coffee infused Campari. You have the smokiness of the mezcal, with a bitterness of the campari, and the sweetness of the port. It is so good.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I will try to watch both games as much as possible. I also have FS1 so I'm going to have to make difficult choices.

The game will be on radio at Arizona Sports so you might check it out there.

Enjoy the game!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will try to watch both games as much as possible. I also have FS1 so I'm going to have to make difficult choices.

The game will be on radio at Arizona Sports so you might check it out there.

Enjoy the game!

That won't work for me since I will be "watching" Chicago Med with my wife, while mostly watching my phone, lol! But first my youngest son is shooting a film in our house for one of his classes. Just found out today that I am one of the actors with a bunch of lines. Playing the role of a grumpy middle aged man, so should be pretty easy for me!