Gameday thread Giants at Cardinals 12-24-17

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure picked the right week to pick up our defense and start them in my fantasy league

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure picked the right week to pick up our defense and start them in my fantasy league

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
just saw some scores...apparently the saints won by 10...in OT...
anyone know how they did that?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dak Prescott with another bad game even with zeke back. Maybe he’s just not that good :shrug:

He hasn't been good at all this year. I got friends who are hardcore cowboy fans and they aren't impressed at all

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
During last nights game MN got a shut out. Their first since 1992. On the list they showed Washington (1990), Arizona (1991), and Minnesota(1992 as the 3 longest streaks without a shut out in the nfl.

And to think that back in 1970, the Cardinals has 3 consecutive shutouts. They beat Cowboys, Oilers, and Patriots by a combined 113-0.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
his record is still 21-10 after taking over a team that was 5-11 the previous year.

But yeah, genius move passing up on Dak... and every other QB in the draft except logan Thomas for the last FIVE YEARS.
It’s not like he a elite RB to lean on or anything. #QBWinz though

Dak is Alex Smith-ish where you need an absolute great supporting cast around him or else it’s going to be QB-purgatory for a long time. They play similar as hell. He would be just as pedestrian with us as he is with the Cowboys atm. Now a guy like Wentz on the other hand would have the Cowboys in the playoffs(if he didn’t tear his ACL).

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It’s not like he a elite RB to lean on or anything. #QBWinz though

Dak is Alex Smith-ish where you need an absolute great supporting cast around him or else it’s going to be QB-purgatory for a long time. They play similar as hell. He would be just as pedestrian with us as he is with the Cowboys atm. Now a guy like Wentz on the other hand would have the Cowboys in the playoffs(if he didn’t tear his ACL).
might be wrong,... but I fell in love with wentz before the draft because the kid has a rare football mind. several good young QB's in this draft but I dont think any of them will equal wentz....may have a better career, lol... but not be his equal