Gameday thread Cardinals at Giants 9-14-14

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We really need the Oline to step up to make this work.

Can we get any kind of pressure on Eli?

He is not a good QB when under pressure, bur with time to get comfortable and gain confidence he can be good

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Almost gametime, and just because we lost Palmer today... it doesn't mean we have to give up when ever the scoreboard shows us trailing.
Stay positive ASFN, or stay quiet! :D

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Line play will determine this outcome here. If we can generate pressure, the Giants O melts. If we can prevent pressure, Stanton can succeed with a reasonable game plan.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We need one of those Andy Reid games out of Stanton where he looks like the next Peyton Manning and then dump him in a trade to someone like the Cardinals, I mean the Raiders, for a nice draft pick and a couple of players :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Carson Palmer is not playing I am somewhat comforted that the Cardinals have a qualified backup QB in Drew Stanton.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Inactives:
Palmer, Zastudil (great for our rookie kicker), Bernard, Carson, Okafor, Fells, Rucker

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
attachment.php

There is only one story for this game, and it is shown above.

DS BABY!

Get'r done.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Almost gametime, and just because we lost Palmer today... it doesn't mean we have to give up when ever the scoreboard shows us trailing.
Stay positive ASFN, or stay quiet! :D

Sorry Dawg. ASFN is the ultimate jinx board. As soon as it gets positive about a player he gets suspended, injured, retires or leaves for $.

Same for the team. ASFN gets too positive they go in the tank. Only when the thread starts to go negative do the Cards rally.

:stick:

:D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sorry Dawg. ASFN is the ultimate jinx board. As soon as it gets positive about a player he gets suspended, injured, retires or leaves for $.

Same for the team. ASFN gets too positive they go in the tank. Only when the thread starts to go negative do the Cards rally.

:D
Well in that case I expect to see Logan Thomas by the second half...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At least he practiced all week with the first team.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Carson Palmer is not playing I am somewhat comforted that the Cardinals have a qualified backup QB in Drew Stanton.

Agree, its not like they're running Moxie Max out there. I remain hopeful, at least until kickoff!...:)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is good news. Got to hope he is 100% and can make some plays on the ball. He is such a good form tackler and we need that.

Exactly.

I remember a few weeks ago someone said (either the team of HB himself) that the thought is his knee is stronger then it has ever been.

Which of course is backed up by Arians saying it was mental reasons for him not being active the 1st game.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

I remember a few weeks ago someone said (either the team of HB himself) that the thought is his knee is stronger then it has ever been.

Which of course is backed up by Arians saying it was mental reasons for him not being active the 1st game.
He really relies on his quickness and rapid decision making. Sometimes coming back from leg injuries the thought process is out in front of the body actions. If his knee is stronger we have to see if it holds out making the quick moves that he makes.

He really can be a difference maker in a game and we need that.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can't bring myself to grab a beer out of the fridge this early... and I just poured my 4th shot of spresso! :shock:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson