Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shannon, aka, Kobe hits big shots.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns win. I guess it was worth it just to disappoint NY fans.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Knicks are such a poorly assembled team, they dont have any pieces that fit together. Amare and Melo have to be the worst pairing of stars ever, they do not compliment at all. Both occupying the same areas on offense, both awful defenders.

They're a disaster.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I think he think he's Kobe Bryant or something. Anyway I'll take the points. Why do the Knicks suck so bad?

Chandler
Amare
Melo

in the starting lineup lol... crazy.

The most overrated Center in the league, and the two most overrated stars in the league. Not only are Amare and Melo overrated, but, as someone already pointed out, they do not complement each other at all.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stoudemire 23 points on 7-22 shooting with 6 turnovers. Anthony 12 points on 5-22 shooting. What a difference a real point guard can make. The Suns didn't really play well offensively and got killed on the boards (54-38 including 18 offensive rebounds by NY) yet still managed to win even with Shumpert going off at the end. The Knicks are a mess.

But this new starting lineup for the Suns didn't seem to have much effect. Morris picked up two fouls early and was not seen again. Price didn't score a point. This lineup was supposed to have helped the bench offensively, but Dudley was also scoreless, going 0-4.

I don't get Telfair. Is he dumb or just completely unskilled as a point guard? On the very first possession that he was on the floor he dribbled the ball for 23 seconds and then took and missed a 20-foot fade away jumper with a defender right in his face. No one else touched the ball.

I'm actually surprised to see Brown hit half of his shots tonight including a few big ones at the end (lucky bounce). It sure seemed like he missed a lot more than he made. He has no clue what shots to take and which to pass on, or he just doesn't care. Either way, this is where the coaching staff should step in, and, well, do some coaching. Not every player on the Suns should have an ultra-green light all the time.

Warrick had a nice dunk while being guarded by Amare. He didn't do much else. Last year he started the year playing well and then quickly faded. This year seems like a repeat. And since he is probably our worst defender, there is no point playing him if he can't score. Also, there is no point posting him up. He doesn't have that ability.

Trifecta

Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't see the game, but why did Morris only get 6 mins? He got 2 fouls in the 1st then didn't come back in. Is he hurt?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Man that sucked when that bad Shannon Brown 3 pointer in the last minute bounced high and fell in which ultimately gave us the win. :bang:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Man that sucked when that bad Shannon Brown 3 pointer in the last minute bounced high and fell in which ultimately gave us the win. :bang:

Lol. Partially agree. I still like to see Suns beating the overrated Knicks.