Game 60 Spurs @ Suns 2/28/15

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Bledsoe, Markieff, Warren 7-14 -> rest of team 1 of 29 (Len 0-4, Tucker 0-4, Knight 0-6, Thornton 0-3, Green 0-2, Barron 0-2, Marcus 1-5, Wright 0-3

Barron and Len blew 5 layups/dunks

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been watching NBA for many a decade, and can't say I recall a more pathetic performance than what I just witnessed for this first half... Holy shyte that was disgusting!

It can always get worse but it's hard to imagine the Suns playing more poorly.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I mentioned it before on another thread. The Suns should have gone after Kanter.

Especially since he cost so little, a protected future 1st rd pick from OKC is almost equivalent to the worthless Cavs 1st rd pick that we have.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm baffled that Goodwin got 1 minute of action.

There have been numerous articles about how Goodwin has taken advantage of his minutes so far after the trade and yet he's now back to riding the pine? What did he do that was so bad?

How in the world does Gerald Green and Marcus Thornton both get more playing time than Goodwin?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Especially since he cost so little, a protected future 1st rd pick from OKC is almost equivalent to the worthless Cavs 1st rd pick that we have.

I don't understand it. Kanter would have greatly helped fix the Suns offense.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There have been numerous articles about how Goodwin has taken advantage of his minutes so far after the trade and yet he's now back to riding the pine? What did he do that was so bad?

How in the world does Gerald Green and Marcus Thornton both get more playing time than Goodwin?

This is the question. The same question applies to Bullock.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score

Goodwin was benched because the first thing he did on the floor was giving up a stupid and 1 layup to Leonard.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't understand it. Kanter would have greatly helped fix the Suns offense.

My guess is that they were worried about his lackluster defense and his impending free agency. However, Kieff isn't a much better defender.

I think Len and Kanter could have worked together since Kanter is actually an improving shooter from 3 and from the FT area. Len is also developing his jump shot pretty well.

I wouldn't have minded paying Kanter to invest money into having two 22 year old 7'0 players at PF and C.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is the question. The same question applies to Bullock.

I'm glad you reminded me of Bullock, I almost forgot about him because of how little we use him. His forte is supposedly 3pt shooting and defense and we sure could use a good, long shooter in this game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goodwin was benched because the first thing he did on the floor was giving up a stupid and 1 layup to Leonard.

Thanks for answering the question but it's not like the other Suns players have done better.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Knight is really struggling. I wonder if McD's comments about Knight being the best player that was involved in Suns trades both outgoing and incoming put too much pressure on him because Knight seems to have no confidence out there.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that they were worried about his lackluster defense and his impending free agency. However, Kieff isn't a much better defender.

I think Len and Kanter could have worked together since Kanter is actually an improving shooter from 3 and from the FT area. Len is also developing his jump shot pretty well.

I wouldn't have minded paying Kanter to invest money into having two 22 year old 7'0 players at PF and C.

I would have rather had Kanter than Knight. The Suns problems start upfront.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

when has any suns player been benched for doing anything negative? you have guys getting techs, being lazy on plays and so on...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knight is really struggling. I wonder if McD's comments about Knight being the best player that was involved in Suns trades both outgoing and incoming put too much pressure on him because Knight seems to have no confidence out there.

Didn't the Suns sit him during the closing minutes against the Thunder? Maybe this has something to do with it.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we missed three 3's in a row, tow of em by Green

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brandon Knight with the hip pointer so he is out. This answers the question above.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
whats funny is that green's athleticism has been the most effective thing on the sun's D. he's bother Leonard and Parker's shots.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson