Gambo Pissed Me Off!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Gambo realy pissed me off a few days ago about how the Dbacks are done. This Yank Fan needs to go back to NY and stop tring to put his NY view of the World Champ Dbacks as a flook. I was very suprised to hear what Schilling had to say about BK yesterday. WOW BK had to be an ARSS to piss off Schilling to were he didn't want play with him. Good ridinse to BK and glad to Hillinbrand (sp) knocking in runs!!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This could be a long thread if everyone posted when Gambo said something (on the air or in print) that pissed them off.

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by moviegeekjn
Isn't pissing people off part of Gambo's job description?

Not if your from NY.

unc84steve

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
I was very suprised to hear what Schilling had to say about BK yesterday. WOW BK had to be an ARSS to piss off Schilling to were he didn't want play with him. Good ridinse to BK and glad to Hillinbrand (sp) knocking in runs!!!
Yes indeed. Curt is such a gentle soul, BK must have done some outrageous behaviour to upset Mr. Schilling. I know how reluctant Curt is to speak out on such an issue. :)

Now that you mention it, Curt Schilling is such a loyal team player, I'm sure you would never find any history of him leaving any bad feelings in the past cities he played. Nor should we expect any rumors of Curt himself generating any interest if the D'backs were to fall out of contention in the next couple of months. :eek:

I'm sure people will be happy to confirm & clarify Curt Schilling's comments (I didn't hear them) as well as BK's failure to develop the way the D'backs wanted him to. :cool:

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Re: Re: Gambo Pissed Me Off!

Originally posted by unc84steve
Yes indeed. Curt is such a gentle soul, BK must have done some outrageous behaviour to upset Mr. Schilling. I know how reluctant Curt is to speak out on such an issue. :)

Now that you mention it, Curt Schilling is such a loyal team player, I'm sure you would never find any history of him leaving any bad feelings in the past cities he played. Nor should we expect any rumors of Curt himself generating any interest if the D'backs were to fall out of contention in the next couple of months. :eek:

I'm sure people will be happy to confirm & clarify Curt Schilling's comments (I didn't hear them) as well as BK's failure to develop the way the D'backs wanted him to. :cool:

Now THAT'S sarcasm!!:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn