Free agency thread 2022

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wild on the Watson front. And not panicking about things two days into free agency, but the lack of even any fun rumors regarding our roster is making this one of the least pleasant offseasons I can remember. Like, give me something.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, last year. His coaches attribute that to lingering effects from Covid-19. He never earned his huge contract in Buffalo but we could probably get him fairly cheap. When full-go, he takes double teams and frees up linebackers. Would be a good addition as a rotational player.
Then his coaches are lying or they would not release him and replace him with our underachieving guy... but we have nothing to lose as a rotational guy but do you really want to pay the vet minimum for that when a mid round guy from the draft probably has more upside

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Then his coaches are lying or they would not release him and replace him with our underachieving guy... but we have nothing to lose as a rotational guy but do you really want to pay the vet minimum for that when a mid round guy from the draft probably has more upside
If we can get him at Vet minimum, then definitely want to bring him in. From what I’ve heard, good teammate, selfless, hard worker. And Simmons and Collins need all the help they can get keeping blockers off them. If it doesn’t work out, cut him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wild on the Watson front. And not panicking about things two days into free agency, but the lack of even any fun rumors regarding our roster is making this one of the least pleasant offseasons I can remember. Like, give me something.

It is a familiar Cardinals strategy. Let the other teams spend big in free agency and look for bargains among the leftovers.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If we can get him at Vet minimum, then definitely want to bring him in. From what I’ve heard, good teammate, selfless, hard worker. And Simmons and Collins need all the help they can get keeping blockers off them. If it doesn’t work out, cut him.
True enough, there is only so many times one can go to a vet like Corey Peters... and hats off to Peters for being such a underrated performer for the Cards for so many years

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bye bye baker in clevland wishin best of luck to watson in clevland hope turns browns to a consistant winner

Be intrestin see who baker new team is crazy