Free agency thread 2022

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very quiet today in FA so far. Few depth type players but there's a tonne of quality players remaining I'm surprised haven't signed yet.

Outside of a few busy teams like Bills, Raiders, Chargers most teams seem to be playing it slow.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, last year. His coaches attribute that to lingering effects from Covid-19. He never earned his huge contract in Buffalo but we could probably get him fairly cheap. When full-go, he takes double teams and frees up linebackers. Would be a good addition as a rotational player.

He hasn't been good since his rookie year. Maybe year 2. He's been declining every year since.

I'd much rather role with Fotu than 2 year old Lutolelei at this point.

So obviously Keim will sign him.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Keim and Michae are going to end up laying Kyler $50 million more on his extension because they waited until after their summer vacay at Sandals.
Just thinking the same thing. They can't wait for Carr now --- Marc Davis is feeling good and likely going to overpay

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Is Cleveland still sending Ward and Chubb? They were in the original offer from earlier this week, along with those same draft picks.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers pick before us.

So goodbye to whatever WR we were hoping to draft.
I didn't want us to draft a WR anyway. Hopefully Keim still doesn't draft one because he is the smartest man in the room...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard