Free Agency 2020

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
JFC just sign Millsap and get this over with.

I would be thrilled with Millsap at this point. Unfortunately it's looking more and more like management thinks we're set with Cam, Saric and a project rookie.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nuggets got a lot worse today.

Lou Williams for MLE might be in the cards.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lol these clownbois citing one game

LeBron suckzzzzz too member the 2011 Finals lmao

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What I'm saying is Cam can guard the non bangers, and Saric can guard the bangers.

Is it a perfect solution - no. But it's not a disaster like you are trying to make it out to be.

Saric can't guard anyone. He can at least make up for it on the offensive end at the 5, but definitely NOT at the 4. And again, pretty much every 4 is a banger compared to Cam. There are only a handful of teams that start a slow small forward at the 4, and for good reason. It is a recipe for failure. Unfortunately, it looks like we will be one of those teams.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Saric can't guard anyone. He can at least make up for it on the offensive end at the 5, but definitely NOT at the 4. And again, pretty much every 4 is a banger compared to Cam. There are only a handful of teams that start a slow small forward at the 4, and for good reason. It is a recipe for failure. Unfortunately, it looks like we will be one of those teams.
???Where do you come up with this crap?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
oh jeez..... haha.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the money is gone the Suns will own any remaining players.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I’m not sure if any player is going to sign for the MLE tonight unless they have an overwhelming desire to play for a specific team. Too much money is being thrown around to settle.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 5 or 6 million a year is the likely number

I don't have a flawless track record when it comes to guessing what players will sign for but that seems absurdly low to me. Hope you're right but we'll see.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Quite open. Saric is slow, has no lateral movement and can't jump more than a few inches off the ground. He TRIES to defend. He just sucks at it due to his physical limitations.

Millsap would be a good get at MLE. He can defend and can at least somewhat stretch the floor.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Quite open. Saric is slow, has no lateral movement and can't jump more than a few inches off the ground. He TRIES to defend. He just sucks at it due to his physical limitations.
Yeah hence he struggles when guarding quick guys on the perimeter (like has been mentioned). Saric is however a solid defender of big men and thus it is fallacious to suggest he can't defend anyone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson