Franchise took a big step back today

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Three games into the season and we don't have a win. We are a very, very bad football team that has glaring holes all over the roster. We can look fun at times on offense, but that is about it. I'd hate to be Steve Keim right now. He has had how many years to assemble on the offensive line? We haven't been able to cover TE's for how long now? Another year with no playoff football, another year of opposing fans outnumbering Cardinals fans in our own house. We are slowly fading back to the Sun Devil Stadium days and likely heading to another top 5 picks. This game was an absolute albatross and ball crushing. A very mediocre winless Carolina team comes into your house with a backup QB and slaughters you. A backup QB that looked better than the number 1 pick in the draft. Michael Bidwill is watching his franchise slowly turn back into the clown show it once was. Steve Keim must go, we cannot have another draft with him whiffing on picks and setting this franchise back.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Three games into the season and we don't have a win. We are a very, very bad football team that has glaring holes all over the roster. We can look fun at times on offense but that is about it. I'd hate to be Steve Keim right now. He has had how many years to assemble on offensive line? We haven't been able to cover TE's for how long now? another year with no playoff football, another year of opposing fans outnumbering Cardinals fans in our own house. We are slowly fading back to the Sun Devil Stadium days and likely heading to another top 5 pick. This game was an absolute albatross and ball crushing. A very mediocre winless Carolina team comes into your house with a back up QB and slaughters you. A back up QB that looked better than the number 1 pick in the draft. Michael Bidwill is watching his franchise slowly turn back into the clown show it once was. Steve Keim must go, we cannot have another draft with him whiffing on picks and setting this franchise back.

MB has to be looking at himself as well. Keim should without a doubt be gone before next year but i think Kingsbury/Kyler was more of a Bidwill thing.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is all on coaching, bad schemes and slow personnel.

Unable to protect the qb, cannot get to the qb, opponent's wr's and TE's are open ALL DAY, opposing qb has time to throw, our WR's has no seperation with a defender draped all over them, all of this is due to lack of speed on the field and inability to retain FA's and poor game-time coaching.

WHat is Kliff doing when he spends all day looking at game tape?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mikey b is a confused owner today.. glad I'm just a fan. Hopefully he has a game plan long term.. for his and our sake. But I still think he is a committed owner to creating a winner, so I will always be optimistic for the future.. now, if we were under a sarver type regime that would be a different story. Haha

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This is all on coaching, bad schemes and slow personnel.

Unable to protect the qb, cannot get to the qb, opponent's wr's and TE's are open ALL DAY, opposing qb has time to throw, our WR's has no seperation with a defender draped all over them, all of this is due to lack of speed on the field and inability to retain FA's and poor game-time coaching.

WHat is Kliff doing when he spends all day looking at game tape?

Um, no, it's not. It's also on the players, because they sucked too. Including KM, who was putrid. I mean, putrid. Sure, there were a few flashes, but dear God, did he suck.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jordan Hicks was a bad signing. I'm not sure if he had any wheels in Philly but he's a dog on defense, he can't run for ****.
I don't know about this take...... He was not in the top 5 of issues on defense today.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was sure that Murray was our QBOTF and that KK could work but after this game I’m not so sure. Maybe I’m overreacting after a bad loss but I just feel so confused with this franchise . A part of me just wants to hit the reset button on everything .

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Um, no, it's not. It's also on the players, because they sucked too. Including KM, who was putrid. I mean, putrid. Sure, there were a few flashes, but dear God, did he suck.
Kyler at one point was 26 for 32. And Kirk and Chase had big drops at that point. I don't think you can grade him based solely on how he played once he started pushing. I really felt a change occurred and he started trying way too hard to make things happen.

Context is everything man. And this is taking a ton of things out of context.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I really wish we would’ve won that Lions game

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Um YES IT IS.

When you are unable to game plan against Kyle freaking Allen, have HOF Olsen open for 20 yard gains, have Murray under duress every dropback (5 sacks today? And that was BEFORE I turned the game off), then that's MORE SO on coaching and the guy who fielded these players. Making KA look like Brady is ridixulous and you had ALL WEEK to plan against him. Having Christian run all over us is disgusting as well.

Stout

Reaction score
Um YES IT IS.

When you are unable to game plan against Kyle freaking Allen, have HOF Olsen open for 20 yard gains, have Murray under duress every dropback (5 sacks today? And that was BEFORE I turned the game off), then that's MORE SO on coaching and the guy who fielded these players. Making KA look like Brady is ridixulous and you had ALL WEEK to plan against him. Having Christian run all over us is disgusting as well.

I agree with everything except absolving KM of all responsibility. He freaking sacked himself, and there was no one to blame but himself for that.

Look, he's a rookie, and he has a metric crap ton of bad habits. I get that. It doesn't mean he's playing well.

Stout

Reaction score
Kyler at one point was 26 for 32. And Kirk and Chase had big drops at that point. I don't think you can grade him based solely on how he played once he started pushing. I really felt a change occurred and he started trying way too hard to make things happen.

Context is everything man. And this is taking a ton of things out of context.

26 for 32 for how many yards again?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree with everything except absolving KM of all responsibility. He freaking sacked himself, and there was no one to blame but himself for that.

Look, he's a rookie, and he has a metric crap ton of bad habits. I get that. It doesn't mean he's playing well.
He has exceeded rookie expectations IMO. He is not Mahomes who had a year to learn behind Smith.

THis team is all around bad, too slow, and bad game day scheming.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They are who we thought they were.

If it wasn't for the Dolphins the Cardinals would have the worse defense in the league. You still have to stop the run first. And the Cardinals can't.

The offensive line is no good. Which is exacerbated by Kingsbury's schemes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard