For Arizona Residents: Huge Willo Historic Distirct Garage Sale

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
In case anyone cares, our hood is having a giant garage sale next Saturday, April 9th. I guess it is pretty impressive. It's the Willo Historic District around Thomas and 5th Ave/3rd ave. We personally are selling tons of stuff for dirt cheap- lots of wooden African masks that don't look good in the new house as well as other stuff that is less than two years old. We are also parting with a giant hand-made dinner Mexican dinner table with 8 chairs that is beautiful but doesn't fit in our new house-it will be a steal at $800.00, we payed close to double that for it 16 months ago. Some of my friends are dragging their stuff down here also, and my neighbor said his freinds are doing the same. I believe it goes from 9:00 until 1:00. :)

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Will there be doughnuts or donuts?

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
Gee! said:
I'm trying to find some profolactics dirt cheap. Whats the chances you'll have some of those? I'd prefer new, but if used, I'll inspect the condition of them when I get there,

THX

I think I'll go puke now.

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
Oran said:
In case anyone cares, our hood is having a giant garage sale next Saturday, April 9th. I guess it is pretty impressive. It's the Willo Historic District around Thomas and 5th Ave/3rd ave. We personally are selling tons of stuff for dirt cheap- lots of wooden African masks that don't look good in the new house as well as other stuff that is less than two years old. We are also parting with a giant hand-made dinner Mexican dinner table with 8 chairs that is beautiful but doesn't fit in our new house-it will be a steal at $800.00, we payed close to double that for it 16 months ago. Some of my friends are dragging their stuff down here also, and my neighbor said his freinds are doing the same. I believe it goes from 9:00 until 1:00. :)

Any chance you're willing to sell the table seperate? I have the chairs, need the table.:shrug:

OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
marathon_mom said:
Any chance you're willing to sell the table seperate? I have the chairs, need the table.:shrug:

Yeah, p.m. me for details.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort