Flyotes Eliminated

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
A great effort! I was never a big Esche fan. I stand corrected. He was incredible in this series.
:thumbup:

American Caesar

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hordispack said:
A great effort! I was never a big Esche fan. I stand corrected. He was incredible in this series.
:thumbup:
Same here. Now let's see if Esche can do it 2 years ina row. Even Brian Boucher took the Flyers to a game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals and look at how inconsistent he is now.

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
Seven members of the Flyers team left the Coyotes because their play was "inconsistant". Funny how they are all fine once they leave here!.
:shrug:

American Caesar

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hordispack said:
Seven members of the Flyers team left the Coyotes because their play was "inconsistant". Funny how they are all fine once they leave here!.
:shrug:
Hordi, please read what I wrote. I never said that 7 polayers left the Coyotes because they were inconsistent. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
American Caesar said:
Hordi, please read what I wrote. I never said that 7 polayers left the Coyotes because they were inconsistent. :rolleyes:

I didnt say you did. My point was players who have played inconsistant here have done fine everty where else.

:confused:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Funniest thing I ever heard from someone in AZ :D

Philly fans ARE terrible, obnoxious, uneducated, rude, fairweather fans......yes, they show up for the Eagles when they are bad, but that's it, Phillies, Sixers, and Flyers.......nadda. The most worthless group out there.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Philly fans ARE terrible, obnoxious, uneducated, rude, fairweather fans......yes, they show up for the Eagles when they are bad, but that's it, Phillies, Sixers, and Flyers.......nadda. The most worthless group out there.

heck AZ fans sometimes dont even show up when things go good let alone bad! Philly fans are probably #1 in my book. They truely are passionate about sports. That means everyone. While the people on this board are passonate that is not the norm in AZ.

AZ rankes just above toronto in fans imo. Philly is definately top 10.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
heck AZ fans sometimes dont even show up when things go good let alone bad! Philly fans are probably #1 in my book. They truely are passionate about sports. That means everyone. While the people on this board are passonate that is not the norm in AZ.

AZ rankes just above toronto in fans imo. Philly is definately top 10.

Philly fans are just like almost ever other city when it comes to supporting a winner....where they distinguish themselves as the most worthless lumps of lard is how they act. Booing players all the time, even for little things doesn't make you passionate, it makes you an ass. Dumping beer on, peeing on and picking fights with opposing fans(including children) doesn't make you "die-hard" it makes you a fricken moron.

Just because you boo alot and show up to the games when your team is winning doesn't make you a good fan.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Just because you boo alot and show up to the games when your team is winning doesn't make you a good fan.

My point was they show up to the games when they are losing too. And boo to let the owners know they arent happy with what they see. A couple years ago eagles fans all showed up and didnt enter the stadium just sat outside burning their tickets. Then guess what? The eagles starting spending and got a good team.

Imagine if AZ was full of fans that cared.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how Flyers fans (of which I am one) always yell "Shoot! Shoot!" whenever the Flyers are on the power play. Um, they can't just always shoot. They need to line something up. Get a clue, people.

BTW, I have encounted both good and bad Philly fans, kinda like every other sports city I've been to.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
I love how Flyers fans (of which I am one) always yell "Shoot! Shoot!" whenever the Flyers are on the power play. Um, they can't just always shoot. They need to line something up. Get a clue, people.

BTW, I have encounted both good and bad Philly fans, kinda like every other sports city I've been to.

You can't score unless you shoot. :D

My coaches always told us when working the power play, to forget about making the perfect pass, get traffic in front, and throw the puck at the net, you never know what can happen. The more you pass trying for that perfect play, the more opportunities you give to the penalty killers to poke check the puck away.

OP
OP
H

Hordispack

Veteran
Reaction score
The famous Gretzky quote... "You miss 100 pecernt of the shots you don't take"

I do howvere agree with jersey in that I have sat near people who yell "shoot" for a solid 60 minutes. :hulk: