Flight of the Conchords

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally checked it out. Must be age-related appreciation. Not for me.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Zealandtown was pretty lame. Had promise...ended lame. Songs weren't that good. Brett's hair was cool though.

After the Aussie girl episode and the epileptic dog episode, that was a major letdown.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything from this season, but I have kickass tickets for the May 16 show at Red Rocks!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Last edited:

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is a rumor going around that HBO is either cancelling this show or Entourage with this one being the likely of the two.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/08/31/flight-of-the-conchords-to-end-after-second-season/

I don't like this show but have to question why HBO is so chinsy with their original series. It's like a roll of the dice if a series comes back that not the Sopranos

Well this show has creative problems. The first season was episodes written around their already written songs that they toured with. Second season they had to write the episodes and songs at the same time which is demonstrably more difficult.

They aren't sure if a third season is possible considering the difficulty of producing quality songs and story lines in cohesion.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a chance to see them in concert, I would definitely recommend it. The show was a solid two hours of comedic genius.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just finished off the final three episodes last night. Kind of an odd ending, not a good sign for future seasons.

I haven't seen anything from this season, but I have kickass tickets for the May 16 show at Red Rocks!

How was it? My bonehead friend was supposed to buy us tickets for Tuesday's show, but he waited too long and it sold out.