Five Nights At Freddy's

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Anyone see this? It's not really in my wheelhouse but the number it did last weekend are mind blowing for what it is.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone see this? It's not really in my wheelhouse but the number it did last weekend are mind blowing for what it is.
I watched it. It was entertaining. Nothing special to be sure. I still can’t believe it brought in 75+ million dollars over the weekend when you could watch it for free on Peacock. Smh

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took all 3 of my kids. They loved it. They played the game growing up. I never played it but knew SOME about it because of them. The entire theater was cheering for moments in a film. I have not seen that in some time. I admit though, I didn't get most of the references or the reason for the cheers. Man I am getting old.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took all 3 of my kids. They loved it. They played the game growing up. I never played it but knew SOME about it because of them. The entire theater was cheering for moments in a film. I have not seen that in some time. I admit though, I didn't get most of the references or the reason for the cheers. Man I am getting old.
Shoulda done the free trial on Peacock :)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoulda done the free trial on Peacock :)
Wouldn't have been the same experience. It was kind of cool to hear all the kids cheering in the theater. Nothing beats that.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SLC Punk was a great movie too. Late night HBO stumble upon find for me in like 2000. I really miss the 90s for film. There were so many great little indy films in it.
How about this one?

You must be registered for see images attach