Fitzgerald - a big puss

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Still can't believe he didn't catch that ball vs. the Redskins. Just wanted to get this out there to go along with the Peterson thread. It is time the studs like JJ Nelson and Bethel get their due and we quit focusing on the sure first ballot HOFers on the roster aka the pusses.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Comparing Fitz's level of toughness to Peterson's is an egregious injustice.

If Peterson put one iota of pride and effort that Fitz puts into his blocking (in the freaking trenches most of the time where he could get rolled up on) into tackling, then there would no discussion. Peterson, as a complete football player, is a pretender. Fitzgerald, as a complete football player, is the epitome of a baller.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Still can't believe he didn't catch that ball vs. the Redskins. Just wanted to get this out there to go along with the Peterson thread. It is time the studs like JJ Nelson and Bethel get their due and we quit focusing on the sure first ballot HOFers on the roster aka the pusses.

Put this thread in the Hall of Fame, Mods. There's no need to wait. @azsouthendzone wins ASFN for a day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If Peterson put one iota of pride and effort that Fitz puts into his blocking (in the freaking trenches most of the time where he could get rolled up on) into tackling, then there would no discussion. Peterson, as a complete football player, is a pretender. Fitzgerald, as a complete football player, is the epitome of a baller.

Don’t feed the troll, Mitch.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ooooh how quickly we forget Larry Fitzgerald did not go into that slot position willingly he went kicking and screaming.

Interesting how people forget that.

Just stop Mitch

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
I'm so sick of Fitz's loser mentality of only wanting to get to #2 all time in most of the WR categories. It's clear it's infecting the entire team. What kind of message does that send to Chad Williams?

Fitz should be ashamed to wear that C on his jersey!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Absolutely. Fitz can only dream of being as big a Wuss as PP.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Remember that puss Warner that had to wear the brace when he tore the muscle in this arm?

That other puss Wilson who played a whole season with a muscle tear?

Team full of pusses!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Tackling a guy and reacting to a guy is different than knowing where the play is going and blocking... and sign me up for a full puss team if Fitzgerald and Peterson qualify :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I remember posts like this you made comparing Fitz to Boldin.

So, mitch, can fitz look boldin in the eye yet?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
the

there was zero doubt early on that Boldin was far tougher than Larry... but that was before the playoff run, the inline blocking, and an aging WR trying to carry an entire team on his back to make one more run..
I am a huge Larry fan,... but early on his toughness was in doubt... and he ran poopy routes... I remember being pissed when he got that second contract,... but then he came in the season and ran better routes which shows he put in the work.

Larry is a stud, no doubt....but there was a time when he was just a stud in training

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score

For sure. Was that a rhetorical question? Ever since Todd Haley got in Fitz's ear, he has been tough as nails. Most dynamic post-season WR of the modern area. Boldin was good, but not Fitz good.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fitz, Boldin, the Petersons, Dansby, Warner (for retiring early), Larry wilson for playing with a helmet, heck even Arians for not coaching til he was in his 90s.... ALL PUSS.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fitz, Boldin, the Petersons, Dansby, Warner (for retiring early), Larry wilson for playing with a helmet, heck even Arians for not coaching til he was in his 90s.... ALL PUSS.
Eric Swann: Puss

Aneas Williams: Puss

Larry Wilson: Puss

Neil Lomax's Hips: Huge Puss

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk